Our field is deeply interested in future Learning Directions. What is working, what is failing, what is growing and what is on the horizon? -Elliott Masie
Saratoga Springs, NY (PRWEB) April 01, 2015
The MASIE Center presents Learning Directions: four one day briefings for learning colleagues, taking place in the following cities:
- Dallas, TX (@ Southwest Airlines) - Tuesday, June 2, 2015
- Chicago, IL (@ The Gleacher Center) - Thursday, June 4, 2015
- New York City, NY (@ AMA Executive Conference Center) - Tuesday, June 9, 2015
- Seattle, WA (Downtown) - Thursday, June 11, 2015
Details and registration at: http://www.masie.com
Elliott Masie, a leading industry analyst, will take an in-depth, evidence-based and vendor-neutral look at how workplace learning is CHANGING or NOT CHANGING in 2015:
- Learning Personalization!
- Video as a Learning Shift!
- Mobility & Small Tech (vs. Mobile Learning)!
- “Big & My” Learning Data - Fresh Metrics Models!
- Social, Collaborative & Digital Trust!
- Leadership Development Shifts - From Courses to LABS!
- Rethinking Compliance Training!
- The Connected Classroom & Expertise!
- The Learner in 2015 - Myths & Changes!
- Oh My - Is The LMS Ready for Tomorrow's Learning World?
“Every day I find myself in discussions with CLOs and learning professionals about changes in the workforce, workplace, technology and business settings. Our field is deeply interested in future Learning Directions. What is working, what is failing, what is growing and what is on the horizon?”
- Elliott Masie
This one day briefing will combine a high intensity, drill-down day of conversations, demonstrations and case studies with a set of digital follow-up segments, both on-demand and via a webinar update 3 months later. Learning Directions is a concise program about Learning for Learning Professionals.
Learning Directions will take place in the following cities: Dallas (June 2); Chicago (June 4); New York City (June 9); and Seattle (June 11).
Please go to http://www.masie.com for complete information and online registration. Registration in each city is limited for this exciting event.
Elliott Masie has over 40 years’ experience as an analyst and collaborator in the workforce learning field and is credited with introducing the term eLearning in the corporate sector.
The MASIE Center is a Saratoga Springs, NY think tank focused on how organizations can support learning and knowledge within the workforce.