InTech Aerospace delivers excellent quality, on-time delivery, and an absolute cost advantage for our airlines and MRO clients.
Houston, Texas (PRWEB) April 04, 2015
InTech Aerospace, a steadily growing aviation technical services firm specialized in commercial and military airplane interiors and components, has become a classic entrepreneurial success story in Houston, Texas. As experts in aircraft interiors, the company has more than doubled in size in just the past three years. InTech Aerospace is riding the growth wave of long-term market expansion on commercial airlines fleets.
InTech Aerospace finds itself in a period of unprecedented growth in the commercial airliner fleets. The airlines’ fleets of large and regional planes are expected to double in their numbers in the next 20 years (forecasts by Boeing and Airbus), and interiors tend to wear out with heavy use, requiring periodic overhaul and upgrade. Published reports recently cited over $4.5 Trillion in new orders for commercial airplanes through the year 2033, and all of those planes (which will fly for 30 years or more) represent an “Installed Base” of many millions of man-hours of required repairs and refurbishments. That aftermarket phenomenon of recurring repairs is where InTech Aerospace predicts its most aggressive growth in the next 5 to 10 years.
Performing overhaul and retrofit chores on aircraft interiors and related components, InTech Aerospace today has a client list that includes regional airlines, mainline carriers, large OEM’s, aircraft leasing companies, and major MRO facilities. Known as the “interior experts,” Intech Aerospace has teams of highly experienced craftspeople and technicians in these areas:
- Seat Shop (anything that needs to be done with airline seats)
- Soft Goods (leathers, fabrics, sheepskin)
- Interior Structural Components & “Monuments” (sidewalls, ceilings, window surrounds, closets, overhead bins, and other interiors structures)
- On Site Interior Removal and Installation Teams (allowing MRO and Airline technical labor to focus on other areas of aircraft maintenance)
- Lavatory Assemblies (all repairs for lavatories & systems, a frequent overhaul requirement)
- Coffee Makers & Galley Equipment (repairs and upgrades for everything in the airborne kitchen)
- Plastics (Tedlar, composites, vacuum-forming, a whole variety of specialty materials skills)
- Owner Produced Parts (special fabrication of whatever an airline needs)
- Build to Print Services (from design and engineering support, to expert installations)
Todd Wilkinson, President of InTech Aerospace, said: “InTech Aerospace delivers excellent quality, on-time delivery, and an absolute cost advantage for our airlines and MRO clients. We are highly specialized on all interior components, front to back. Our remote Interior Remove and Install Teams are saving MRO and airline maintenance locations valuable time and labor with InTech Aerospace completing the installation. This allows their technicians to focus on other tasks in the complex, time-critical aircraft maintenance process.”
InTech Aerospace intends to invest for growth in each of its lines of business, and expand geographically, to keep pace with rising industry trends.
For more information: http://www.intechaero.com. InTech Aerospace LLC, 4750 World Houston Parkway, Suite 100, Houston, TX 77032 PH (281) 810-4400.
Forward Looking Statements: Except for factual historical information, all forward looking statements by InTech Aerospace LLC are estimates by the Company's management and are subject to various risks and uncertainties that are beyond the Company's control and may cause actual results to differ materially from management's expectations.