Media, PA (PRWEB) April 07, 2015
Carii, the new mobile and web enabled social platform for true community collaboration and revenue sharing, announced today that it has reached significant milestones and is launching further expansion plans for the company's platform. Successfully launched in September 2014, the new Carii user base has been growing at a month-over-month rate of 57%.
Carii’s groundbreaking social community platform solution has driven unprecedented early success. Since its pilot launch late last year, the company has signed up over 600 communities worldwide with an overseas market as its fastest growing market who see the vast potential in the social business revenue-sharing marketplace.
"Meeting our launch goals of creating a better way for people to collaborate and build successful communities online, we are seeing an incredible growth rate in the number of users,” said Denise Hayman-Loa, CEO. “By establishing high quality relationships with key influencers and partners, we’re confident that 2015 will continue the rapid growth of our active membership and communities.
"We are excited about our 2015 expansion plans which include engaging international partnerships that reach over 360 million users worldwide through their active membership, web site redesign, and exciting new features to enrich customer experience.”
- Successful launch of Carii Android and Apple IOS mobile apps, incorporating new video sharing.
- Recruited chief marketing and new business executives for customer acquisition with new redesigned home page and Facebook integration.
- Raised funding for additional resources in product development and marketing/sales
- Strategic global partnerships, expanding potential audience reach to 360 million users
- Major Facebook advertising initiative to drive US based growth
- Adding new features to increase engagement and new web design for easy registration
According to Gartner, enterprise social networks will become the primary communication channels for noticing, deciding or acting on information relevant to carrying out work. And by 2016, 50 percent of large organizations will have internal Facebook-like social networks, and that 30 percent of these will be considered as essential as email and telephones are today. However, Gartner estimates that through 2015, 80 percent of social business efforts will not achieve the intended benefits.
Carii is a consolidated, feature rich solution available on web and mobile devices. Carii meets the needs of large and small communities such as non-profits, educational organizations, clubs, businesses and member groups. Carii is the first platform where communities can be linked to create larger ecosystems.
Leverage Carii to create a close-knit community environment for members to belong to. Every Carii user belongs to one or many communities of like-minded people. Users can also search for communities to join.
On Carii’s hybrid open (public)/closed (private) platform, powerful Affiliation technology supports linking multiple private and public communities together, like neurons to:
- Create private communities for internal communications
- Create public communities for outward facing activities
- Share news, events, ideas and successes with all members
- Manage the information that is shared
- Engage with other like-minded communities
- Support non-profit fund raising through revenue share
- Carii’s full featured and flexible platform supports the needs of communities and members:
- Public and private settings at community and content level
- News, photos, events and dialogues shared within and across communities
- Affiliation with other like-minded communities
- Member invitation and managed at the admin level
- Bulk contact loading for member invitations and bulk emails for news and events
- Donations, member dues and payments accepted from within the site
- Funding generated via community sponsored advertising
Prior to its launch, Carii quickly established itself among industry analysts and pilot customers alike as a leading social networking platform. The platform has garnered the praise of multiple leading analysts at IDC, Forrester and Gartner.
Said Tim Bajarin in his Jan. 26, 2015 PC Magazine column, “What Facebook, Twitter Need to Learn About Social Media”: “Facebook and Twitter are not going away, but they have a very broad focus. A site like Carii is offering an interesting alternative for people of like minds, which I believe may be at the center of the eventual evolution of social media.”
Founded in 2013, Carii leverages the power of traditional social media to create a completely new, mobile-enabled social sharing platform capable of helping businesses and organizations transform their social communities into revenue-sharing opportunities. Located in Media, Penn. with offices in Indonesia, Carii is in the new heart of the social networking community. Please join the Carii conversation at http://www.carii.com.
Stellar Public Relations