pcipolicyportal.com Announces Expansion of PCI Consulting and PCI Policies and Procedures Packets for Texas Merchants and Businesses for Enabling Rapid PCI Certification.
Dallas, TX (PRWEB) April 06, 2015
Merchants and other businesses in Texas seeking compliance with the PCI DSS standards – along with essential PCI policies and procedures – can now turn to the proven and trusted professionals at pcipolicyportal.com. Since 2009, pcipolicyportal.com has helped thousands of merchants and service providers throughout the world in becoming PCI DSS compliant, so talk to the experts today at 424-274-1952. The PCI policies and procedures, which are available for instant download today at pcipolicyportal.com, come complete with the following documentation:
- Hundreds of pages of professionally researched and expertly authored PCI information security policies and procedures.
- Dozens of numerous PCI specific forms, checklists, and templates, each mapping directly to the numerous PCI requirements, from Requirement 1 through 12.
- Industry leading PCI policy security manual as mandated by PCI Requirement 12.1, for which it includes numerous best practices policies and much more.
- In-Depth PCI DSS security awareness training packet, complete with hundreds of PowerPoint (PPT) slides, employee training manual, tracking spreadsheet, along with a certificate of completion.
- Certificate of PCI Certification to be displayed after all mandated PCI DSS requirements have been successfully met.
- All documentation available for instant download today, no delay!
Saving time and money when it comes to compliance with the PCI DSS mandates for Texas merchants begins by visiting pcipolicyportal.com and downloading the very best documentation found anywhere today.