Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) April 09, 2015
This year’s featured panelists include highly sought after and distinguished experts in early care and education around the country.
- Walter S. Gilliam, Director The Edward Zigler Center of Child Development and Social Policy
- Lynette Fraga, Executive Director of Child Care Aware® of America
- Erin Gabel, Deputy Director of External and Governmental Affairs at First 5 California
- Tonia McMillian, Family Child Care Provider and Co-Chair of Raising California Together
- Giannina Perez, Director of Early Childhood Policy at Children Now
Presentations on How the World is Caring for Young Children and the President’s Budget Proposal, and the Child Care Development Block Grant are on the agenda. A panel discussion on How Does California Rise to this Challenge? will be moderated by Dr. Michael Olenick, CCRC’s President and CEO.
Now is the time for child development professionals, business and political leaders, parents, and community members to support improvements in the access to AND affordability of child care and early learning programs.
Join the conversation that’s leading the future of early care and education. Admission is $35 per person, or reserve a table of 8 for $250, including an expanded continental breakfast and on-site parking. Over 150 guests are expected to attend this annual event.
For reservations and information, visit our website http://www.ccrcca.org or call us at 818-717-1036.
About Child Care Resource Center: The Child Care Resource Center (CCRC) cultivates child, family and community well-being. The agency serves the northern Los Angeles County region and the entirety of San Bernardino County