The year I earned my first world record and got all of the local media attention, my sales went up 18%. I would rather have some fun creating crazy marketing ideas than to sit back waiting for sales to come to me
Tulsa Oklahoma (PRWEB) April 09, 2015
Guinness World Record Holder and Chick-fil-A Owner & Operator, Arthur Greeno, is now teaching entrepreneurs guerilla marketing on online education platform Thrive15.com. Greeno is a two-time Guinness World Record Holder for creating a 1,140 gallon cup of sweet tea and lemonade that were nine feet tall to boost his sales when sales were down.
As a Chick-fil-A Owner & Operator, Greeno came up with a creative way to get a marketing buzz going on their famous lemonade and sweet tea, so he decided to try to become a Guinness World Record Holder to get the public’s attention and promote his two locations and drive sales in a down time.
“The year I earned my first world record and got all of the local media attention, my sales went up 18%. I would rather have some fun creating crazy marketing ideas than to sit back waiting for sales to come to me,” says Chick-fil-A Owner & Operator and Thrive15.com Mentor, Arthur Greeno.
Greeno teaches marketing, management, and leadership to entrepreneurs on Thrive15.com. Instead of offering grades like traditional online and offline schools, Thrive15.com allows users to earn points. Each month the subscriber who earns the most points is awarded a one-on-one mentorship session Thrive15.com founder Clay Clark and an opportunity to compete to win the business boost cash prized valued at over $10,000. The boost prize amount is determined by an algorithm formula, which resulted in the last prize being $30,000 in total cash value.
A recent study by the U.S. Small Business Administration reports that 52 percent of entrepreneurs get advice from a mentor.
“Mentors like Arthur Greeno are essential in helping Thrivers learn how to start and grow their business. At Thrive15.com, we give you the tools you need to be successful. It is the entrepreneur’s job to implement those ideas,” says Thrive15.com Founder Clay Clark.
Thrive15.com subscribers can self-evaluate themselves on the 20 core areas of business mastery known as the “Wheel of Wealth” and are then encouraged to watch specific trainings based upon how they scored themselves. Thrivers are also free to watch any courses they want as many times as they want to improve their business skills. The practical business courses found within the Thrive15.com website cover topics such as accounting, sales, marketing, business modeling, legal, public relations and other subjects which team of mentors believe are essential for entrepreneurs to master.
Quick Facts Thrive15:
- Thrive15.com provides 15-minute practical online business courses taught by millionaires, mentors, and everyday entrepreneurial success stories.
- Thrive15.com features many celebrity mentors including:
David Robinson, NBA Hall of Fame Basketball Player and founder of Carver Academy charter schools and Admiral Capital Group, which currently has a valuation of over $250 million;
Lee Cockerell, the Former Executive Vice President of Operations for Walt Disney World Resort who once managed 40,000 + employees;
Michael Levine, the founder of Levine Communications who has been the publicist of choice for Michael Jackson, Prince, P. Diddy, Charlton Heston, Cameron Diaz, and countless other celebrities;
David Nilssen, the co-founder of one of the nation's largest small business funding solutions, Guidant Financial and;
Jonathan Barnett, the founder of the 400 + OXI Fresh franchises.
- Thrive15.com has teamed up David Robinson and the U.S. Chamber’s, “Hiring Our Heroes Program,” to provide free subscriptions to U.S. military families as part of the 1 for 1 HandUp Movement.
- Thrive15.com has been mentioned in Forbes, Pando Daily, Yahoo Finance, Business Insider, Entrepreneur, and numerous media outlets since launching.
- Thrive15.com offers best practice and practical online education in the core areas of business mastery that every entrepreneur must know including: legal, real estate, investing, execution, purpose, mindset, networking, business modeling, overcoming adversity, capital, branding, marketing, sales, customer service, product/service development, quality control, accounting, management, human resources, and leadership.
- Thrive15.com was founded by Chief Operating Officer and Oklahoma’s former U.S. Small Business Administration Entrepreneur of the Year, Clay Clark.
- The Chief Executive Officer of Thrive15.com is doctor, entrepreneur, and venture capitalist, Doctor Robert Zoellner.
- Thrive15.com offers points instead of grades and gives its users a chance to win a business boost package to the Thriver with the most points.
- Thrive15.com’s content is created by combining entertainment, gamification, and best-practice practical business education to increase the retention of training provided on the platform.