(PRWEB) April 08, 2015
Measurement is one of the most important tasks in public relations, as PR professionals need to quantify and explain their impact on their organizations in order to prove their worth. For this book, PR News is seeking articles, case studies, how-tos, anecdotes and best practices for measurement that fall into the following categories:
- State of PR Measurement and the Future of Integrated Measurement
- Tying PR to Business Objectives (Sales, Leads, Membership)
- How to Measure Social Media ROI
- Reputation Management
- Measuring Employee Engagement
- Presenting Measurement to Senior Leaders
- Dashboards and Tools to Prove PR’s Value
Content ideas that are focused and specialized are preferred. Data, graphics, tips, charts, checklists, matrixes, and dos and don’ts are preferred as well.
Please send article ideas in the form of a 50-word abstract to prnewspress(at)accessintel(dot)com using the subject line “Measurement Guidebook Abstract.” Abstracts are due by Wednesday, April 15.
The PR News Editorial Team