Winston-Salem, NC (PRWEB) April 08, 2015
April 8, 2015 -arious aspects of promotions – will participate in the 2015 Industry Coupon Conference being presented by the Association of Coupon Professionals (ACP) taking place April 14-16 in San Antonio, Texas. Inmar is also a Silver Sponsor of this year’s event, which is the association’s tenth annual conference and themed “Modernization of Coupons: Evolution or Revolution?”
The three-day conference will explore top issues affecting the industry, including: the habits of Millennials, the impact of social media on the marketplace, consumer adoption of emerging technologies, shopping trends among Hispanics and how share-of-wallet is shifting among traditional retail channels and online merchants.
“The goal of the Conference Planning Task Force has been to provide conference attendees with an abundance of actionable takeaways for maximizing coupon program effectiveness and efficiency,” said Beth Buresh, co-chair of the Task Force and Vice President, Client Services and Operations at Inmar. “We’re confident we’ve met that goal and are looking forward to a great event,” adds Buresh.
Inmar promotion experts will be sharing information and insights throughout the conference:
- Brian Wiegand, Senior Vice President, Digital, will participate on the Digital Coupon Panel -- looking at the future of digital coupons and their influence on the promotion industry.
- Andrew Coleman, Senior Analytics Lead, Promotion Analytics, will present “Trends in Promotion Activity and Shopper Behavior: A Look Back at 2014 and Look Ahead for the Promotion Industry”
- Susan Jones Senior Director, Promotion Analytics, will moderate “Digital Coupons, Issues, Experts, Best Practices and Discussion.”
- Amber Shew, Product Analyst, Inmar Promotion Network, will participate in a “how to” session on the GS1 DataBar™.
- Andrew Coleman and Nicole Steward-Streng, Shopper Insights Manager, will present “Understanding and Engaging the Hispanic Shopper.”
Those interested in learning more about the ACP and the Coupon Conference should click here.
# # #
Inmar is a technology company that operates intelligent commerce networks. Our platforms connect offline and online transactions in real time for leading retailers, manufacturers and trading partners across multiple industries who rely on Inmar to securely manage billions of dollars in transactions. Our Promotions, Supply Chain and Healthcare platforms enable commerce, generate meaningful data and offer growth-minded leaders actionable analytics and execution with real-time visibility. Founded in 1980, Inmar is headquartered in Winston-Salem, North Carolina with locations throughout the United States, Mexico and Canada.
For more information about Inmar’s products and services, please call 866.440.6917 or visit http://www.inmar.com.