Atlanta, Georgia (PRWEB) April 09, 2015
Generosity is a quality LlamaElSalvador.com highly appreciates. So, the website launched an offer revolving around generosity: LlamaElSalvador.com triples the value of all top ups customers send to their family and friends in El Salvador holding a Movistar cellphone. Why? The special purpose of bringing families together, no matter the distance.
The campaign is subject to certain terms and conditions:
- the top up value must be above $10.
- the number LlamaElSalvador.com customers recharge must be a Movistar number
- the top up must be sent before April 19th, as this is a limited offer, etc.
The list of surprises is not over: for refills over $10, customers will receive, besides the triple bonus, a selfie stick and two weeks of Napster service. How generous is that?
Also, Tigo, Claro and Digicel top ups are available, with values ranging from $5 to $50.
LlamaElSalvador.com customers may also show how much they miss their family back home by calling any mobile or landline in El Salvador at rates starting from 9.9 cents/minute. The calling service called Voice Credit works as a prepaid phone card offering all the benefits an online service provides: transparency, online account with user-friendly features, and 24/7 Customer Support. The service is intuitive and easy to use.
Calls may be placed:
- from any landline, mobile or even payphone in the world, through local or toll free access numbers;
- using the app called KeepCalling, that can be downloaded without any cost. The iOS and Android applications may be used to call without having to dial any access number, and even any phone number at all. Once logged in the app, customers can use their phone Contacts to call;
- from any PC with an Internet connection, through the Web Call app available in customers’ accounts.
To feel closer to your loved ones, customers may also access the Virtual Number service, a monthly subscription created for the benefit of people back home. Thus, anyone calling the customers’ Virtual Number will pay the regular rate of a local call.
LlamaElSalvador.com is available both in English and Spanish, so customers can navigate using the language that is more familiar to them. Within the same purpose of finding easily the information needed, the website also offers 24/7 Customer Support, that may be contacted by email or phone.
The safe transactions, regular promotions and easy-to-use products make LlamaElSalvador.com a reliable partner in keeping a close relationship with friends and family, no matter the country they live in.
LlamaElSalvador.com is an interactive website designed by KeepCalling, a global telecommunications company registered in 2002 in USA. Presently, KeepCalling provides its services to hundreds of thousands of consumers and businesses, with a focus on customer satisfaction. KeepCalling has been listed by Inc 5000 in top 20 telecom companies in the USA for the last 4 years. In 2014 the company was designated the 18th fastest growing company in the telecommunications industry in USA with a revenue increase of over 600% from 2010 to 2013.