It's an IRN Summit
London, UK (PRWEB UK) 8 April 2015
The Omani Government has previously announced they aim to empower all aspects of the domestic chain including constructing a world-class refining complex, new field discoveries and EOR developments amongst others, as part of their petroleum strategy.
Showing H.E's commitment to this strategy, the Minister of Oil & Gas of the Sultanate of Oman, H.E. Mohammed Hamad Al Rumhy has provided IRN with full support and his Official Endorsement Letter for the Arabian Sea Region Oil & Gas 2015 Summit.
The Ministry's Officials are looking forward to meeting international oil and gas operators and technology providers at the Summit that will take place on 26th-27th May in Muscat, Oman. The Summit will provide updates on the oil and gas sector, not only in Oman, but in Somalia, Yemen, Pakistan, India, Sri Lanka and Iran too, offering oil majors essential updates for future planning.
The speaker panel consists of Government Officials and Senior Executives from oil companies will including:
- Farah Abdi Hassan, General Director, Ministry of Petroleum, Somalia
- Abdulkadir Abiikar Hussein, Head of Exploration, Ministry of Petroleum, Somalia
- Sanjoy Guha, Vice President - Business Development South Asia, Total
- Alireza Bashari, President, Iranian Society of Petroleum Geology
- Kong Lingzheng, Deputy Country Manager, BGP (Pakistan) International
- Pedro Hernandez Sanmamed, Country Manager Oman, Union Fenosa Gas
- Shahid Zahidi, Deputy Chief Executive and Head of Exploration, Premier Oil Holdings B.V.
- Saeed Khan Jadoon, Executive Director, Oil & Gas Development Pakistan
- Mohammed Darsi Nedham, Committee Member Pepa/Founder and Manager, Yemeni Stratigraphy and Geology Network
- Sundeep Bhandari, Vice Chairman & Director, Oilex Ltd
- Y. Sahai, Director Communication & Marketing, Petroleum Federation of India
- G.A.S.P. Gunawardana, Deputy General Manager, Ceylon Petroleum Corporation
- Peter Meyer, Chief Executive, Middle East Association
- Ibrahim Alkadhi, Head of Petroleum Operation, Yemen Oil & Gas Corporation
- Joachim Krueger, CEO, Solarlite CSP Technology
- Naresh Jhunjhunwala, Vice President, Reliance Industries Limited
- Jesus Samuel Armacanqui, Development Manager, Suez Oil Company, RWE
More information about the Summit can be found on http://www.arabianseasummit.com and about the organisers, IRN, at http://www.irn-international.com. IRN offers daily updates about the project in their Linkedin Group - The Oil & Gas Network and their Twitter account - @IRN_OilandGas.