Washington, DC (PRWEB) April 09, 2015
Atlantic Information Services, Inc. (AIS) is pleased to announce the speakers for its upcoming virtual conference, “Dual-Eligibles Initiatives: What’s Working? What’s Not? What’s New?” During this April 16 program, participants will hear from some of the nation’s experts in dual-eligibles programs, including duals and behavioral-health plan executives, state government officials and consultants from organizations such as L.A. Care Health Plan, Independent Care Health Plan (iCare), and the California Department of Health Care Services. They will review early outcomes and cost results from the field, possible coming changes from CMS and states, and practical steps organizations can employ to take advantage of new opportunities.
The speakers are:
- John Baackes, CEO of L.A. Care Health Plan
- Richard Bringewatt, Co-Founder and Chair of the SNP Alliance
- Mari Cantwell, Chief Deputy Director, Health Care Programs at the California Department of Health Care Services
- Tom Lutzow, Ph.D., President and CEO of iCare
- Shawn Nau, Chief Operating Officer of the Northern Arizona Regional Behavioral Health Authority
- Meryl Price, President of Health Policy Matters, LLC
- Lois Simon, President and Co-founder of Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Martha Smith, Chief Dual Program Officer, Dual Eligible Demonstration at Health Net, Inc.
- Tom Standring, Vice President, Medicare at Molina Healthcare, Inc.
- John Wallace, Chief Operating Officer of L.A. Care Health Plan
- Brian Wheelan, Executive Vice President and Chief Strategy Officer for Beacon Health Options
This comprehensive program will be split into four sessions, each session concluding with generous time allocated to answering individual questions.
AIS’s virtual conference allows participants to attend a live conference without having to travel to a meeting site. Plus, the registration fee includes a free On-Demand recording of each session, so any agenda items can be reviewed at a later time.
For more information, including a full agenda and how to register, visit http://aishealth.com/dual-eligibles-2015.
Atlantic Information Services, Inc. (AIS) is a publishing and information company that has been serving the health care industry for more than 25 years. It develops highly targeted news, data and strategic information for managers in hospitals, health plans, medical group practices, pharmaceutical companies and other health care organizations. AIS products include print and electronic newsletters, websites, looseleafs, books, strategic reports, databases, webinars and conferences. Learn more at http://AISHealth.com.