These services make IQNavigator an indispensable strategic advisor and partner for our customers.
PHOENIX and DENVER (PRWEB) April 09, 2015
IQNavigator, the leading, independent provider of non-employee workforce management solutions, will announce two new service offerings at this week’s IQNsiders2015, the annual event hosted by IQNavigator. These new service offerings provide companies with pre-and post- implementation, strategic support — enabling users to successfully chart a course for their non-employee workforce program and assess and build on that momentum when it comes time to assess, evolve and grow the program:
- Spend and Process Analysis (SPA) – This new service provides companies with access to IQNavigator’s global expertise with vendor management system (VMS) and contingent workforce management program (CWM) implementations and rollouts, giving them strategic guidance that charts a successful initial course for technology and processes related to the management of non-employee workers.
- Value Realization Framework (VRF) – This new service provides strategic guidance to companies during the VMS implementation process, providing them strategic guidance about how to assess the success of an in-progress VMS/CWM program, optimize its operations, and chart a course for generating even more value in the future.
“If you are not sure where to start with implementing a CWM program, or you are not sure if you have achieved all of your current program’s potential, these two services will help you answer these important questions,” said Matt Katz, Vice President, Strategic Solutions, IQNavigator. “The CWM industry continues to evolve, and our customers’ programs—which count as some of the largest and longest-tenured in their industries—represent a community of best practices that every company can learn from, and should emulate in their CWM programs. These two new services leverage all of those best practices to help companies make their workforce management strategy more successful and robust.”
“IQNavigator is a lot more than just a technology company. Yes, our technology solutions have set the standard for VMS and CWM software for more than a decade, but we have also amassed a tremendous amount of strategic experience as we have worked with hundreds of companies around the world and these new services put that expertise to work for our customers,” said Joe Juliano, President and CEO, IQNavigator. “These new services formalize that strategic expertise in ways that make it easy for companies to leverage our know-how during two critical phases: the initial planning and VMS launch phase—which Spend and Process Analysis addresses—and then the assess-and-grow phase (which Value Realization Framework addresses). These services make IQNavigator an indispensable strategic advisor and partner for our customers.”
About Spend and Process Analysis Assessment (SPA)
IQNavigator’s SPA assessment can help companies establish a baseline for their CWM program—whether it’s just getting started or ready for expansion. The right spend and process insights will help a company define and enhance their CWM processes and overall program quality, as well as accelerate time to value realization. Outcomes of the SPA assessment include:
- Benchmark findings compared with best-practice benchmarks of IQNavigator customers
- Summary of process and spend control opportunities and recommendations
- ROI model of potential benefits based on typical deployments
- Recommended course of action
About Value Realization Framework Assessment (VRF)
IQNavigator’s VRF assessment brings together key program stakeholders in a facilitated workshop. Together, IQNavigator and this team will measure and evaluate the value delivered by a company’s CWM program deployed on the IQNavigator or another VMS system. Deliverables from the VRF assessment include:
- Program assessment based on data aggregation
- Identification of program strengths and gaps
- Opportunities to leverage best practices from our community of IQNavigator customers
- Action plan for program enhancements
For more information about SPA and VRF, attend the IQNsiders2015 event this week or visit http://iqnavigator.com/how-we-do-it/driving-better-program-results-faster/.
Hosted by IQNavigator, IQNsiders is the annual conference that brings together thought leaders, industry luminaries, more than 100 global companies and procurement/contingent workforce management professionals to share best practices and learn new strategies for effective management on non-employee workforces. This year’s event takes place April 8-9 in Phoenix, Arizona at the JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge. Participants will discover the resources, innovations and trends that are transforming the New, the Next and the Right Now in enterprise talent management. The keynote speaker at IQNsiders 2015 is award-winning technology entrepreneur and author Ben Casnocha, who will discuss, “The Alliance: Managing Talent in the Networked Age.” To register for the event, visit http://www.iqnsiders.com.
IQNavigator is the leading independent technology provider of Vendor Management System (VMS) software for Global 2000 companies. IQNavigator’s products enable enterprises to intelligently manage and optimize complex services procurement and contingent workforce programs. Since 1999, IQNavigator has been delivering procurement visibility and predictability, helping corporate leaders around the globe increase profitability, mitigate risk and compete more effectively. For more information about IQNavigator and its software, visit http://www.IQNavigator.com.
# # #
For media inquiries, please contact:
Sherri Hughes-Smith, IQNavigator