Boston (PRWEB) April 13, 2015
Using advanced online tools to meet the challenges of collaborating with distributed workforces is the focus of the next LeaderLens Forum from Interaction Associates. Interaction Associates is a leading innovator of methods and strategies that help leaders, teams, and change agents collaborate successfully to achieve superior business results. LeaderLens Forums are designed as half-day immersion events focused on critical business issues and challenges.
The LeaderLens Forum, titled "Next-Generation Idea Syndication," will be held on April 16, 2014 at the Interaction Associates Collaboration Zone, 70 Fargo Street, Boston, MA, from 7:30 am to 10:30 am.
This unique LeaderLens event will bring together senior leaders to explore business drivers behind the need for next-generation, live online communication strategies.
"We are calling the next LeaderLens Forum 'Next-Generation Idea Syndication' because it's designed to explore techniques and tools for syndicating ideas throughout the enterprise," said Andy Atkins, Chief Innovation Officer. "Our focus is on using next-generation methods that create engagement, allow for collective evaluation of the idea, and, at the same time, deploy communications quickly," Atkins added.
Next Generation virtual learning strategies have organizational change implications. Learning practitioners and change agents who want to explore how to syndicate ideas and skills broadly and rapidly to execute organizational change will benefit from participating in this event.
LeaderLens participants will:
- Discover why the shifting workplace ecology is changing the way we learn and communicate across the workplace...and why this shift to next-generation communication is becoming a rapid business imperative.
- Learn how to help a remote, distributed, and/or global organization get on the same page about an idea - fast.
- Learn how to introduce an idea and create momentum to move forward together when everyone isn't in the same place at the same time.
- Uncover the mismatch between our current methods and the needs of the evolving workplace.
- Discover the key characteristics of next-generation communication tools and strategies.
- Collaborate with an expanded network of like-minded executives to identify strategies you can use tomorrow.
For more information, please contact Kaitlyn Labbe at 617-535-7006.
About Interaction Associates
Interaction Associates is the 45-year leading global innovator of methods and practices that help leaders, teams, and change agents to collaborate consciously to achieve superior business results. With offices in Boston and San Francisco, Interaction Associates delivers Return on Involvement (TM) to hundreds of organizations and tens of thousands of individuals each year.