Portland, ME (PRWEB) April 14, 2015
Sea Bags (http://www.seabags.com), designers and manufacturers of handmade items from recycled sails, has just released its Summer 2015 collection. With inspirations from Nantucket to Tropical Resort, and Geometric patterns to Polka dots, the new styles and bold colors, including Kelly Green and Orange, have Sea Bags right on trend.
New Tote, Wristlet, Clutch and Table Top designs include:
- The Sea Turtle and Pufferfish, which join Seahorses, Whales, Octopuses and Jellyfish in the Species Series;
- The new Orange and Anchor Polka Dot Print, which adds a touch of whimsy and is a nod to the polka dot trend
- An Orange Anchor Tote, which updates the classical nautical combination of Navy and White
- A brand new Tropical Collection of Palm Tree prints in orange and yellow and also in tonal royal blue; and Single Palm Tree Appliqués in silver and gold metallic;
- A Blue Lobster Medallion Print, which is inspired by the trend in all-over “medallion” prints;
- A School of Fish – various sized fish with an antique etching vibe to it and a 1938 Beetlecat Print inspired by the classic shape of the wooden gaff-rigged beetle cat boats sailed in New England since the 1920’s, round out the Antique Prints Collection
- A Boat Schematic Print, Wide Tea Towel Stripe and Madras Plaid in red, blue and white soft washed-out tones, reminiscent of a favorite madras shirt and faded “Nantucket Red” slacks or shorts, launch the Nantucket Collection
The Rainbow Tote, a beautiful multi-colored stripe tote designed as a stand alone, statement piece and the Ogunquit Tote - the ultimate beach bag - complement the rest of the Sea Bags Stripes Collection.
Sea Bags’ core collection of favorites and best sellers, such as the Navy Anchor, Red Star or Vintage totes are still available.
All Sea Bags products are available online at seabags.com. Shoppers can also visit Sea Bags at one of its three retails locations in Portland, Maine, Freeport, Main and Cape May, New Jersey.
About Sea Bags:
Founded in 1999, Sea Bags started by making fun, functional and stylish totes from reclaimed Sail material in the historic Old Port district of Portland, Maine. Today, the company makes a diverse line of totes, bags, and home goods, all featuring material from sails that were once actively used. Signs of hard sailing can be seen in every Sea Bags creation, making them as individual and unique as their owner. To learn more about Sea Bags and the stories their sails tell, go to seabags.com or visit them at 25 Custom House Wharf in Portland, Maine or at their retail stores in Freeport, Maine and Cape May, New Jersey.