SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. (PRWEB) April 13, 2015
OneNeck® IT Solutions announced today they are a COLLABORATE 15 sponsor and will present three sessions during the forum. The event, which runs now through April 16, is a technology and applications forum for the Oracle community of which OneNeck is a leading provider of Oracle hosting and application management.
COLLABORATE 15 is hosted by the Independent Oracle Users Group (IOUG), Oracle Applications User Group (OAUG) and Quest, a community user group comprised of PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Fusion and Oracle applications customers. It is an educational conference and provides an opportunity for Oracle business application and database software users to gain greater value from their Oracle investments.
OneNeck, a two-star elite partner of OAUG, will be in booth number 1049 throughout the conference, which is being held at the Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino in Las Vegas. Experts from OneNeck have been invited to present the following sessions at COLLABORATE 15:
1) Application Performance Management, the Sequel: The Good and Bad of Post Tool-Selection Deployment
Monday, April 13, 2-3 p.m.
OneNeck presenters include Danny Carrizosa, director of Application Management Strategies and Services and Jeff Budge, VP of Solutions Architecture. The presentation will focus on providing an understanding of the:
- Capabilities of an Enterprise Application Management Tool.
- Real-life tool deployment successes and value realized above and beyond traditional monitoring.
- Key issues and roadblocks faced during deployment and suggestions on how to avoid.
- Future rollout plans, capability adoption, and cultural championing within the organization.
2) Using Virtual Box and Free Online Resources to Learn Oracle Database 12c
Wednesday, April 15, 12-12:30 p.m.
OneNeck presenter Biju Thomas is a senior Oracle Database Architect. He will:
- Introduce participants to Virtual box.
- Discuss how to configure and make use of the Oracle Database 12c pre-configured VM and the resources available freely to learn Oracle Database 12c, including Oracle RAC.
3) Using Hybrid Approach to Managing E-Business Suite Data Growth
Thursday, April 16, 11 a.m. to noon
OneNeck presenter Biju Thomas will:
- Explain best practices and custom solutions implemented for a OneNeck customer to manage E-Business Suite data using Standard Purge Programs, Third-party Archiving Solutions and Custom Purge Processes developed in-house.
- Share how this hybrid solution helped the customer reduce the size of their database from 4TB to 2TB.
- Discuss the steps taken to reduce the customer’s storage footprint of production database to reduce the size of the clones.
# # #
About OneNeck IT Solutions:
OneNeck® IT Solutions LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Telephone and Data Systems (TDS®), employs approximately 630 people throughout the U.S. The company offers a full suite of hybrid IT solutions including cloud and hosting solutions; ReliaCloud® enterprise cloud services; managed services; ERP application management; professional services; and IT hardware. OneNeck has Tier 3 data centers in Iowa, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Arizona, Oregon and opening in July 2015 in Denver, Colorado. Visit oneneck.com for more information.
TDS Telecom, headquartered in Madison, Wis., operates OneNeck IT Solutions LLC, TDS Baja Broadband LLC, and BendBroadband. Combined, the company employs 3,300 people. Visit tdstelecom.com.
Telephone and Data Systems, Inc. [NYSE: TDS] a Fortune 1000TM company, provides wireless; wireline and cable broadband, TV and voice; and hosted and managed services to approximately six million customers nationwide through its business units, U.S. Cellular, TDS Telecom, OneNeck IT Solutions, Baja Broadband and BendBroadband. Founded in 1969 and headquartered in Chicago, TDS employs 10,600 people. Visit tdsinc.com.