The Historic COL Ballroom is Celebrating its 100th Anniversary
(PRWEB) April 14, 2015
The Annual Big Band Dancing Weekend takes place August 14 15 and 16, 2015 at the Historic Col Ballroom in Davenport, Iowa.
The event is sponsored by The National Ballroom and Entertainment Association.
EVERYONE - ALL AGES is invited to DANCE to THREE fabulous Big Band Dance Orchestras:
- The Ken Paulsen Orchestra (Davenport) http://www.nbea.com/KPO.htm
- The Lonny Lynn Orchestra (Nebraska) http://www.lonnylynn.com/
- The Ron Smolen Orchestra (Chicago, IL) http://www.ronsmolenorchestra.com/
Friday and Saturday Dances start at 7pm and Sunday Dancing starts at 1pm.
Individual tickets are $15 per person and will be available at The COL Ballroom Box Office prior to each dance.
Best Value ... The Official NBEA Big Band Weekend Package - which includes...
- Admission to ALL THREE Big Band Dances at The COL Ballroom.
- A private Saturday Afternoon dance and luncheon with The Ken Paulsen Quartet.
Cost for this package is $75 per person or $150 per couple. (Lodging Not Included)
For more details and / or Tickets ... contact: John Matter (563) 382-3871 email nbea(at)q(dot)com
Lodging Information ...
The NBEA Big Band Weekend Host Hotel is the ... Radisson Quad City Plaza Hotel (Davenport).
Rates are $109.00 plus tax per night for double or single occupancy
The Hotel package includes..
- Discounts at... The Brady Street Chop House (located on the main floor of the Radisson.
- Free Airport Shuttle
- Free Shuttle Service from the hotel to and from dances at The Col Ballroom.
The Hotel is a Short Walk to museums, restaurants, shopping, the Mississippi riverfront and The Rhythm City Casino
Call 563.322.2200 for reservations. Ask for the "Big Band Weekend" rate.
or Book Online at http://www.radisson.com/bigbandweekend