New York, NY (PRWEB) April 13, 2015
Cynopsis Sports unveiled its presenter line-up for the brand’s fourth annual Awards program – honoring the top sports programs, campaigns and people from around the sports industry. This must-attend, sold-out industry event will see some of the brightest stars in the business highlight and honor the most outstanding marketing, production and digital initiatives, programming and executives in this highly competitive space.
This year’s presenters are set to include:
- James “JB” Brown: Sportscaster for CBS Sports
- Maggie Gray: Host, Sports Illustrated’s SI NOW + Pro Football NOW & Co-host of CBS’ The Moose & Maggie Show
- EJ Hradek: Analyst on NHL Network
- Dana Jacobson: Sports Anchor on CBS Sports
- Pierre McGuire: NBC Sports Hockey Analyst
- Jane McManus: Reporter & Columnist – espnW
- Paul Rabil: Multiple-time Lacrosse MVP/All-Star - Whistle Sports Athlete
- Jimmy Roberts: Reporter, Golf Channel on NBC; Host, NBC Sports Update CBS Sports
- Frank Shorter: Olympic Gold Medalist/Universal Sports Network Commentator
- John Skipper: President of ESPN
- Keith Turner: President, Sales & Marketing for Univision Communications, Inc.
The Cynopsis Sports Media Award finalists will be recognized at an awards breakfast on April 16, 2015, from 8:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. at the New York Athletic Club in Manhattan. For event registration information, click here. A complete list of the finalists can be found here: http://cynopsis.com/event/sports-media-awards15. For registration questions or issues, contact Jenn Ocampo at jenn(at)cynopsis(dot)com.
Among the 2015 luminaries will be Sean McManus, Chairman for CBS Sports receiving the Legacy Award, Juan Carlos Rodriguez, President for Univision Deportes receiving the Navigator Award, Gary B. Bettman, Commissioner for NHL receiving the Vision Award and Morgan Flatley, CMO for Gatorade, accepting the GEM Award on behalf of Gatorade. Additionally, the NHL Stanley Cup will be on-hand for personal photographs. Troika returns to the Awards ceremony as the event’s 2015 industry branding partner.
Cynopsis Sports is a daily publication covering the business of sports TV and is the must-read of leaders in the programming, branding and sports marketing arena. Cynopsis Media Director of Sports Content Chris Pursell writes the ePublication and produces all Cynopsis Sports Business Events.
ABOUT CYNOPSIS MEDIA
Cynopsis Media is a division of Access Intelligence LLC. The Cynopsis Media family of products includes Cynopsis, Cynopsis Digital, and Cynopsis Sports daily e-publications, weekly Cynopsis Classified Advantage e-publications, Special eReports, Event/Summits, the industry’s most robust job classifieds and more. Visit Cynopsis.com.