Today’s enterprises require unified, end-to-end solutions when interacting with their customers, demanding an integrated network of interfaces - PBX features, CRM applications and Workforce Optimization (WFO) capabilities, all seamlessly working together.
Plano, Texas (PRWEB) April 14, 2015
OnviSource today announced OnviCom, a cost effective, all-inclusive, and integrated suite of products providing an end-to-end solution for customer interaction applications, Teleservices, and answering services.
OnviCom is an integral part of the OnviCenter suite of solutions. It’s powered by the Company’s latest OnviCenter 7 platform and its newly announced OnviLink user experience that offers unified user interfaces, reports and dashboards, collaborative management, and application automation. OnviCom is a direct response to the growing market demand in unification of customer interaction management and customer journey, in which customers’ transactions are processed and tracked in an integrated environment, consisting of telecom platforms, CRM applications and Workforce Optimization (WFO) software.
OnviCom’s end-to-end suite of products include front-end capabilities, web-based applications and back-end solutions, such as:
- VoIP-based and/or Multichannel Voice-Data Network Interfaces
- Fully-Featured IP-PBX, Auto-Attendant, IVR
- Tiered Voice Mail for Internal Office Use or for Use by Enterprise Clients
- Intelligent Call Distribution and Application-Based Call Management
- Web-based, easy to install-and-use applications in Teleservices, Answering Service, Emergency-Dispatch, HIPAA-Compliant Secure Messaging, and Multimedia Messaging.
- A Framework in Developing a Variety of CIM/CRM Applications
- Fully Integrated Workforce Optimization, Automation and Management; such as Call Recording, QA, Multichannel Analytics for Calls, Desktop and Social Media; Workforce Scheduling, Automated Report Generation-Distribution
- Advanced Operation Continuity, Replication, Backup/Recovery, Archiving, Purging
Additionally, OnviCom offers a “Cloud-Ready” platform by providing capabilities such as IP-Based technologies, security measures, web services, and VMware and multi-tenant applications.
“Today’s enterprises require a unified and an end-to-end solution when interacting with their customers, demanding an integrated ecosystem of network interfaces, PBX features, CRM applications and Workforce Optimization (WFO) capabilities, all seamlessly working together,” said Ray Naeini, OnviSource Chairman and CEO. “Our OnviCom suite of solutions fully utilizes the latest advancements in software, web services, Internet, and VoIP technologies in order to create such a unified ecosystem.”
OnviCom products in front-end, applications and back-end can be acquired selectively and in discrete modules, or as a complete end-to-end ecosystem. It can seamlessly integrate, enhance and transition Company’s existing products to the new generation of capabilities.
OnviSource enables companies to cost-effectively optimize, automate and unify their customer interactions, business transactions and processes for their contact centers, back offices and IT organizations through software products, cloud services or outsourcing solutions. Founded in 2004, the company has a well-established customer base with over 1,100 installations in a wide range of industries, has experienced consistent growth and profitability, and is recognized by industry analysts as a major contender and pioneer in the enterprise and contact center workforce optimization, automation and unification industry.