I can't thank you enough for everything - the information, exercises, forms, and even the verbiage was truly a complete package. However the support extended to us graduates by you after our course speaks volumes of your Academy. Sondra T. - Palos Verdes,
(PRWEB) April 15, 2015
The Academy of Home Staging is pleased to announce an amazing new location in San Francisco, Ca to earn The Advanced Home Stager Certification. In addition to New York, Los Angeles, DC and Dallas, Tx. The Academy is proud to announce the addition of Philadelphia, PA to the 5 and 6 day home staging certification course locations.
The Academy's home staging certification program offers hands-on experiential exercises in the classroom and out in the field immersed with coaching and mentoring through all course projects. The Philadelphia, PA, Los Angeles and San Francisco, CA courses will be taught by Wanda Colon, former HGTV and TLC design show host. Currently, Wanda heads the design team at Style My Space, a leading design and staging firm in Los Angeles servicing over 300 projects per year. Learn more about the instructor teaching this class by clicking here to watch her video. Students that enroll in this class will learn the art of home staging from HGTV Television Personality whose clientele consisted of several celebrities.
The Academy of Home Staging makes it easy for student to enroll in the courses and also allows students to save money when signing up. The Academy will save students $500 when signing up for the San Francisco course as long as the course is paid in full. The special savings is only available until April 15th. Only one available seat left at this price.
Class sizes are limited to ensure teacher to student mentoring as needed. Students will learn everything needed to know to start and run a Home Staging Business. For more information call 1-800-574-5576
Home Staging is a rapidly growing industry. The real estate industry across the country has seen significant growth in listings, prices and sales in the past year.
The Academy of Home Staging offers industry leading training that is unmatched by other Home Staging Training courses. Several key factors set The Academy’s training program apart from the rest:
- The only Advanced Home Staging Certification available
- Limited class size (8 maximum students) to provide personalized coaching and mentoring to students by home staging Instructors
- Over 10 hands-on exercises including a minimum of 3 in-field exercises. These exercises are crucial to providing students a complete education and insuring the ability to successfully start and manage a Home Staging business.
- Student and Instructor experience together, apply and discuss all solutions and approaches for all areas of the design and business aspects to a Home Staging Business.
- Student discovery and questions are encouraged in every session.
- Complete Business CD for each student upon successful completion of the Home Staging class, and passing the Certification exam at the end of the class
- Committed to the success of every student that comes to The Academy of Home Staging. Ongoing education, regular Alumni newsletters chock full of new information and tips and access to one-on-one coaching.
Interested students should call 1-800-574-5576 today to register and secure a seat in the limited enrollment classes and realize these fantastic savings! All students will be eligible to apply for the finance program.
The Academy of Home Staging was founded by Kim Kapellusch in 2005 in the Los Angeles area, and has quickly become the Industries’ premier Home Staging and Redesign Certification Training Program. Today, The Academy operates in California, Dallas, TX, New York City, Philly, San Francisco and Washington, DC. In addition to its leading classroom certification classes, The Academy offers a full CD based course, ongoing education and one-on-one business counseling.
For more information, call 1.800.574.5576 or visit http://www.TheAcademyOfHomeStaging.com.