Scottsdale, Arizona (PRWEB) April 20, 2015
Apriva, the leading provider of secure end-to-end wireless transaction and information solutions, today announced that it will be exhibiting at the National Automatic Merchandising Association (NAMA) OneShow scheduled for April 22-24 at the Las Vegas Convention Center. The NAMA OneShow is a yearly event dedicated to furthering the progress and success of the vending and refreshment services industry.
In addition to sponsoring and exhibiting during the show, multiple Apriva executives will be presenting, including executive vice president of strategic accounts Rinaldo Spinella, who will speak on how to accept cashless payments and attract consumers in the “What’s Trending in Vending, Refreshment Services and Micro Markets” Power Session. Also at the event, Paul DeRosse, vice president of business development in Canada, will lead a presentation in the Learning Center titled “Why Cashless Vending Makes Sense for You.”
At the Apriva booth #1317, attendees will learn how to seamlessly and easily incorporate cashless payments into their businesses. The booth will also host live demos showcasing the latest Apriva technology, and offer giveaways and prize drawings each day.
- Rinaldo Spinella, executive vice president of strategic accounts.
- Paul DeRosse, vice president of business development in Canada.
- Additional Apriva team members will staff the company booth to answer questions about Apriva’s cashless payment technology.
- Rinaldo Spinella will present a Power Session on “Accepting and Attracting Cashless Consumers” during the “What’s Trending in Vending, Refreshment Services and Micro Markets” Technology Session.
- Paul DeRosse will present a Learning Lab Session on “Why Cashless Vending Makes Sense for You.”
- Exhibitor booth, hosted by the Apriva team, will discuss how vending operators can integrate cashless payments seamlessly and easily.
WHEN: NAMA’s OneShow will take place Wednesday, April 22 to Friday, April 24, 2015.
- Rinaldo Spinella’s Power Session will take place Wednesday, April 22 from 8:30 to 10:00 a.m.
- Paul DeRosse’s Learning Lab Session will take place Thursday, April 23 from 1:15 to 1:45 p.m.
- Apriva’s booth will be open during exhibit hall hours: Wednesday, April 22 from 3:00 to 6:30 p.m.; Thursday, April 23 from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.; Friday, April 24 from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
WHERE: NAMA’s OneShow will be held at the Las Vegas Convention Center, 3150 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, NV 89109.
- Rinaldo Spinella’s Power Session will be held in Room N259/261 of the Exhibit Hall.
- Paul DeRosse’s Learning Lab Session will be held in the Learning Center, located next to the Exhibit Hall entrance.
- Apriva will exhibit at booth #1317 in the Exhibit Hall.
Founded in 1999, Apriva is the leading provider of end-to-end wireless transactions and secure information messaging solutions that meet the exacting security and reliability requirements of financial services providers, government entities, and public service sectors. Through its two operating groups, Apriva Point of Sale (POS) and Apriva Information Security Systems (ISS), the company offers customers fully-managed, end-to-end, security solutions that incorporate hardware, software, network infrastructure and management tools. For more information, visit http://www.apriva.com.