Now our media analysts will add another important tonality metric to all Daily Buzz broadcast, print and online clips at no additional cost
BURBANK, Calif. (PRWEB) May 01, 2015
MediaMax Online, a leading provider of electronic press kits and media monitoring services, today announced the launch of the next generation of their full-service media monitoring solution, Daily Buzz 2.0.
Daily Buzz has been redesigned with a fresh, modern look, while maintaining the intuitiveness users have come to expect. Daily Buzz 2.0 is packed with innovative technologies in a dramatically simple and streamlined platform that offers many new features, including:
- Tonality scoring of content: Positive, Negative, Neutral or Mixed
- Adaptive response design that effectively displays on PC’s, tablets & smartphones
- Single page application - no waiting for pages to load during navigation
- Email cart can stay open, so user sees cart's content at all times
- Viewing breaks directly on the same page (both video and PDF)
- "Sticky" email cart sorting (recipient will see the same sorting as the sender)
- Ability to quickly send a single break without first adding it to the cart
- Easier access to campaigns right from the navigation menu
“Including tonality scoring with our Daily Buzz monitoring is a big moment for us. Our clients understand the importance of quality, time savings and accurate measurement. Now, our media analysts will add another important tonality metric to all Daily Buzz broadcast, print and online clips at no additional cost,” says John Libby, President of MediaMax Online.
Trusted by prominent PR Firms, networks, and media companies, Daily Buzz is a full-service Media Monitoring solution for tracking company, brand, campaign, talent and product mentions across all major national and regional broadcast, print and online outlets with media analysis.
About MediaMax Online
MediaMax Online provides technology-driven distribution and analysis solutions for the marketing and publicity of primarily entertainment industry properties, such as theatrical film releases, television, cable, home entertainment, music labels, talent and industry executives. Media companies such as Warner Brothers, NBC Universal, Paramount, Sony, 20th Century Fox, Marvel, NBA, DreamWorks Pictures and the National Association of Broadcasters list MediaMax Online as a trusted media service vendor. MediaMax Online provides unique distribution services for electronic press kits, promos, toolkits, spots, public service announcements and television shows. The company’s publicity monitoring service, Daily Buzz service is unmatched in quality and performance. MediaMax Online is a DVS InteleStream company, a leading provider of media content supply chain services. For more information on DVS InteleStream, please visit http://www.dvs.tv.