San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) April 15, 2015
Vend, the leading cloud-based point-of-sale provider that powers more than 15,000 retailers around the world, today announces a new ecommerce solution that allows brick & mortar retailers to set up an online store in minutes.
Vend Ecommerce will help retailers running Vend’s POS software to easily take their entire store online and manage their business from one place. All inventory, sales and customer information will automatically sync across a company’s physical and online stores, so retailers have a complete view across all their stores at one time. And, with beautiful designs that can be easily customized for each brand, customers will receive a consistent experience across a retailer’s flagship, online or pop-up outlets.
Retailers around the world including The Harvard Shop, Kukri and Etsy use Vend’s POS, inventory and reporting, and this is the company’s first step towards providing even more omnichannel solutions for customers moving out of traditional retail and into brick & click.
“Omnichannel is the single biggest trend transforming the retail industry right now,” says Vaughan Rowsell, CEO and Founder of Vend. “We want to make it easy for retailers to take the step from brick and mortar to online, and remove the aspects that seem scary like web design, or how to keep track of inventory across multiple stores and channels. Now it can literally take just a few clicks of a mouse for a customer to open up an online store and start selling to the whole world.
“Retailers are telling us they want a system that can provide a one-stop-shop for their business. Ecommerce is a natural step for us with the POS and business services we already have, but we won’t be stopping here. We’ll be adding more features and functionality in the coming months, and building out other products that can help retailers give their customers an amazing shopping experience, no matter how or where they shop.”
Vend customers are loving being able to so simply add a shop window to the world. Christina Ruiz of TopShelf Style in San Francisco is the perfect example of a true onmichannel business.
“With the launch of Vend Ecommerce, we plan to increase our sales by 20%. Vend Ecommerce is amazing because I don’t need to be a web expert, it’s so easy to use, and it’s so plug-and-play that you can easily attain a site, no matter who you are,” says Christina.
Visitors can view Christina's story and see the new Vend Ecommerce in action here.
Vend Ecommerce allows retailers to:
Open an online store and upload products in minutes.
- With a central product catalog, users can easily choose what to sell in-store, online, or both, eliminating the need to manage product info and photos on multiple systems.
Never double-sell again with seamless inventory syncing across all channels.
- With a single synchronized inventory across brick & mortar and online, its easy to see where stocks are low and when to reorder.
- Add existing products to their online store with just a single click, fulfil orders easily and bring all business operations into one account, with a global view.
Give customers what they want with easy omnichannel.
- Offer a consistent customer experience across online, pop-up or flagship stores, because shopping online with a business shouldn’t be any different to shopping in their store.
- Manage one customer list across all operations and create a true omnichannel experience so customers can buy from wherever they are.
Streamline operations by bringing everything into one set of reports.
- Make the best possible business decisions by bringing all data together. Combine point-of-sale, ecommerce, and insights under one roof to save time and money on admin.
Create a beautiful and effective online presence with customizable store designs.
- The mobile-friendly, responsive themes of Vend Ecommerce allow retailers to simply choose a design template and personalise it to fit their brand - no web design experts needed.
Vend Ecommerce is available to Vend customers around the world from today, and offers a free trial running until May 31st.
For more information please contact:
Kate Webby, PR Manager, Vend
+64 27 520 9565
More about Vend:
Vend provides cloud-based point-of-sale and retail management software that powers omni-channel commerce for SMB retailers. Vend’s software includes inventory management, customer loyalty, and analytics. Vend also integrates with payments, accounting, and other business applications. Vend is trusted by retailers in over 140 countries and is used in more than 15,000 stores worldwide. Founded in 2010, Vend has offices in Auckland, Melbourne, San Francisco, Toronto, London and Berlin, and has raised more than $30 million from top-tier investors. For more information, please visit: http://www.vendhq.com.