London, UK (PRWEB) April 15, 2015
Market Publishers Ltd is announced as a media partner of the third Cyber Intelligence Asia 2015 conference, held on April 21-24, 2015, in the Philippines’ major city and capital of Manila.
The oncoming Cyber Intelligence Asia 2015 event will attract top-level professionals from the military, law enforcement bodies and government authorities to discuss the pressing issues pertaining to cybercrimes and security in the region. This conference will provide attendees with an exclusive opportunity to meet with the key Philippine government authorities who are enhancing their computer network systems to guard them against cyber threats.
Burning topics to be discussed during the event include: fighting cybercrimes against computer networks of national governments in Asia; open source security; regional collaborations on cyber security; threat intelligence and recognising of vulnerabilities; supporting of government infrastructures and Internet security, among others.
The Cyber Intelligence Asia 2015 Event
Date: 21st April 2015 - 24th April 2015
Venue: The Heritage Hotel, Pasay City, Manila, the Philippines
Reasons to Attend:
- Review the most recent cybercrimes in the Asian region
- Discuss the significance of exchanging information between the private sector and governments
- Threat Intelligence to prevent cyber attacks on nations’ critical infrastructures
- Analyse the latest malware, distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) and bring-your-own-device (BYOD) data protection
- Detect the key threats government institutions are facing
- Network with top government officials from the Philippines and the regional governments
Please note that Market Publishers’ registered clients are eligible for a 10% discount!
To register at MarketPublishers.com please visit our Registration Page.