Just Released Information Security Policies and Procedures Packet for DoD DFARS UCTI 252.204-7012 Now Available for Download from Flat Iron Technologies, LLC.
Dallas, TX (PRWEB) April 15, 2015
Flat Iron Technologies, LLC offers an incredibly comprehensive set of information security policies and procedures for instant download containing hundreds of high-quality documents for today’s demanding compliance needs. DFARS UCTI 252.204-7012, Safeguarding of Unclassified Controlled Technical Information, a strict mandate put forth by the federal government for contractors and subcontractors working with various forms of unclassified materials. Specifically, it requires adequate security measures to be in place at all times for ensuring the safety and security of “controlled technical documentation”. The solution for meeting DFARS UCTI compliance is download the Global Information Security Compliance Packet (GISC) today from Flat Iron Technologies, LLC, the industry leaders for federal information security policies, procedures, forms, checklists, and more.
Available for instant download, the GISCP comes complete with the following documentation:
- Hundreds of industry leading information security, operational, and business specific policies, procedures, forms, checklists, templates, provisioning and hardening documents, and more.
- Policies, procedures, and essential provisioning and hardening documents for all major operating systems, ranging from all Microsoft Server operating systems, to UNIX, LINUX, HP, and more.
- Database specific policies, procedures and hardening documents for Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL, and more.
- Essential documentation for Apache, Tomcat, IIS web servers, including critical hardening documents and more.
- Security Awareness Training material, social media policies, and more.
- Numerous operational policy templates also.
- And so much more.
The Global Information Security Compliance Packet (GISCP) includes literally hundreds of high-quality, industry leading information security policies and procedures, all developed by professionals with years of cyber security and regulatory compliance experience. Becoming compliant with DFARS UCTI 252.204-7012, Safeguarding of Unclassified Controlled Technical Information, begins by downloading the GISCP today.