Denver (PRWEB) April 16, 2015
For those who like to try before they buy, going hands-on with Pivothead Wearable Imaging’s Original series eyewear just got easier.
Electronics retailer Best Buy now carries Pivothead’s Durango model at select locations across the United States as well as on BestBuy.com.
A pioneer in wearable imaging technology, Pivothead delivers industry-leading image quality and professional-grade features at a competitive price point. Key features include:
- Full 1080p HD video as well as 720p@60fps/ 720p@30fps options
- True 8MP still photos with time lapse photo options
- Four focus settings: continuous, auto, fixed and macro
- Up to 16 Burst capture still images at rapid trigger speed
- Exposure & ISO Controls
- 8GB on-board memory + 2GB RAM for smooth video capture
- Compatible with low light settings (5 Lux rating)
- A variety of mode settings, including action, social, indoor and black & white
- Timeless frames with high-quality construction
According to Pivothead founder and CEO, Chris Cox, a brick-and-mortar sales strategy is an essential part of Pivothead’s distribution plan. “Unlike other technology, wearables are an extension of one’s personal style. It has to look, fit and feel right on the wearer for them to buy and use the product. With Best Buy’s commitment to being a leader in wearable technology retail, their educated sales staff and their large network of stores make it the perfect place for the Pivothead customer to try, play and buy.”
To learn more about the Pivothead Durango, visit BestBuy.com.