"What’s more, this year’s attendees represent 24% of the total private equity deals closed in the U.S., deploying over $18 billion in the first quarter of 2015 alone"
(PRWEB) April 16, 2015
Orlando, FL: ACG, the global organization focused on driving middle-market growth, further solidified its position as the leading source for networking and dealmaking with its 44th annual InterGrowth conference in Orlando at the Waldorf Astoria and Hilton Bonnet Creek Hotels. More then $82 billion in investable capital was represented at the event, making InterGrowth the leading venue for middle-market dealmaking.
"InterGrowth is always a who’s who of global middle-market M&A," said ACG InterGrowth 2015 Chairman W. Braun Jones III, managing director, Stonehaven Capital. "What’s more, this year’s attendees represent 24% of the total private equity deals closed in the U.S., deploying over $18 billion in the first quarter of 2015 alone.”
Attendees were treated to two powerhouse keynote presentations: an interview by CBS Sports Greg Gumbel of golf legend and Great White Shark Enterprises CEO Greg Norman. Futurist and Exponential Organizations best-author Salim Ismail also addressed the InterGrowth audience.
"InterGrowth continues to serve as the touchstone event for deal-makers in the middle-market, no matter the industry or sector," said Gary A. LaBranche, FASAE, CAE, president and CEO of ACG Global. "The conference is not only a catalyst for ACG’s mission of driving middle-market growth, but also showcases ACG’s ever-growing public policy efforts, like the newly formed ACG Private Equity Regulatory Task Force (PERT)."
Other highlights of InterGrowth 2015 included:
- Recognition ACG Global’s three Official Sponsor of Growth℠ partners: Duane Morris LLP, Grant Thornton LLP and Merrill DataSite.
- Announcement of ACG EuroGrowth® in Amsterdam, Netherlands on Nov. 16–17, 2015.
- Launch of ACG’s partnership with Insperity, to accelerate middle-market growth through comprehensive HR solutions.
- A comprehensive program offering expert intelligence and best practices, including sessions on public policy and compliance, cybersecurity and due diligence.
- The InterGrowth 2015 conference app featuring the PitchBook Platform, offering attendees fast, convenient access to detailed intelligence on investors, advisers and companies.
- Honoring ACG’s 2015 Meritorious Service Award winners for ACG members who have provided distinguished volunteer service and leadership.
InterGrowth 2015 will be held May 2-4, 2016, at the Hyatt Regency in New Orleans, La.
About Association for Corporate Growth
ACG’s 14,500 members include professionals from private equity firms, corporations and lenders that invest in middle-market companies, as well as from law, accounting, investment banking and other firms that provide advisory services. Founded in 1954, ACG is a global organization with 57 chapters. Learn more at http://www.acg.org. ACG drives middle market growth. Read more at http://www.middlemarketgrowth.org.