In just over a month since launching CaseEdge, we are seeing rapid adoption rates, led by mass tort litigators, in particular, who see the value of having these tools at their fingertips
Irving, Texas (PRWEB) April 15, 2015
File & ServeXpress, the national leader and pioneer of legal e-Filing and e-Service, will unveil an updated version of its new product CaseEdge™, highlighting features designed especially for mass tort litigators at the Mass Torts Made Perfect Spring Conference, April 15-17 at The Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas.
CaseEdge launched in March, is a secure, cloud-based platform that offers a suite of applications that streamlines an attorney’s practice, seamlessly providing them with a new level of efficiency and effectiveness at a price that all attorneys can afford. This turnkey legal case life-cycle platform leverages industry-leading and proprietary modules to enable lawyers to perform the vast majority of their critical professional and business functions all from one convenient dashboard.
“CaseEdge has a lot of appeal to complex litigation firms as the solution provides lead generation and management, client intake and e-signing capabilities, and a robust database of expert witness records, among several other functions,” said Mel Yarbrough, File & ServeXpress CEO. “In just over a month since launching CaseEdge, we are seeing rapid adoption rates, led by mass tort litigators, in particular, who see the value of having these tools at their fingertips.”
CaseEdge offers several features that cater to the mass tort litigator all in one place, the CaseEdge Dashboard™:
- Lead Generation – As an added benefit of a CaseEdge subscription, attorneys can purchase lead generation marketing services for a wide variety of case types.
- Lead Management – Whether attorneys purchase leads through CaseEdge or not they can post leads directly into their dashboard. CaseEdge integrates easily with lead generation vendors, law firm web forms or call center, and leading landing page builders like Unbounce. Once in the system interactions with prospects can be tracked and moved through a firm’s lead workflow.
- Accelerate Client Intake – When it comes to client engagement in complex litigation cases, every second counts. Through the CaseCards™ interface, anyone in the firm has access to quickly review details of a case, contact a client or lead and capture relevant call and case notes.
- E-Sign Clients and Agreements - Powered by DocuSign, attorneys can send retainer agreements, business agreements, stipulations, etc., immediately for an electronic signature for seamless sign-up to the litigation, cutting traditional client conversion time from five to 10 days to a five to 10 minute phone call.
- Expert Witnesses - Find Experts, powered by DT Tracker, searches for expert witnesses for a legal matter from a database of 50,000 expert witness records and provides a short profile. For an additional fee, attorneys can order a complete profile.
About File & ServeXpress
File & ServeXpress, headquartered in Irving, Texas, was formed in 2012 through an acquisition of two of the pioneers of e-Filing and e-Service – CaseFileXpress and File & Serve, a former LexisNexis company. The resulting combination brought together more than 30 years of experience in legal e-Filing and e-Service to form the leader in the industry, offering products that provide access to universally compatible document exchange and management technologies. The company serves all types and sizes of courts, firms, cases and practice areas.
File & ServeXpress brings together an established, comprehensive record of success in working with courts around the country to implement electronic filing. It has existing e-Filing and/or e-Service projects spanning 30 states and the District of Columbia with more than 165,000 registered users and 39,000 law firm clients, representing all of the top 100 law firms in the country.
In March 2015, File & ServeXpress launched its next pioneering product suite, CaseEdge, a turnkey legal case life-cycle platform that streamlines an attorney’s practice with an affordable solution that combines industry leading, third-party solutions with data knowledge.
File & ServeXpress combines exceptional client service and advanced legal technology with the management and financial strength of its private investors. File & ServeXpress was formed by the shareholders of MMC Group, LP, Strait Lane Capital and Rosewood Private Investments specifically to acquire File & Serve and CaseFileXpress.