This special online auction features paintings, sculptures, prints and multiples, and photographs by top Contemporary Asian artists.
New York / Berlin (PRWEB) April 15, 2015
artnet Auctions is pleased to present Contemporary Asian Art. This special online auction features paintings, sculptures, prints and multiples, and photographs by top Contemporary Asian artists, including Nobuyoshi Araki, Yue Minjun, Takashi Murakami, Nam June Paik, Zhang Xiaogang, Ai Jing, B M Kamath, Atul Bhalla, Wang Guangyi, Zhou Chunya, Shi Lifeng, Zhong Biao, Mr., and the Gao Brothers, among others.
- Yayoi Kusama, Infinity nets (Zatsai92), 1999. Acrylic on canvas. Estimated at $46,000 to 60,000.
- Gao Brothers, Miss Mao #1, 2006. Painted fiberglass. Estimated at $7,000 to 10,000.
- Nobuyoshi Araki, Untitled, 1993. Gelatin silver print. Estimated at $6,000 to 8,000.
- Nam June Paik, Majestic, 1975. Single channel television set inside antique radio. Estimated at $20,000 to 25,000.
- Ai Weiwei, To Fight with Crossed-Arms (4 works), 2007. Chromogenic print. Estimated at $25,000 to 35,000.
- Takashi Murakami, And Then (White), 2005. Screenprint. Estimated at $7,000 to 10,000.
- Zhong Biao, Evening Bell Tolls, 2007. Acrylic and charcoal on canvas. Estimated at $30,000 to 50,000.
- Dashi Namdakov, Horseman with Bow, 2012. Charcoal on canvas. Estimated at $40,000 to 50,000.
- Shi Lifeng, Utopia No. 59. Oil on canvas. Estimated at $25,000 to 30,000.
- Zhang Xiaogang, Untitled, 2006. Screenprint in colors. Estimated at $5,000 to 6,000.
- Hideaki Kawashima, Glance, 2008. Acrylic on canvas. Estimated at $5,000 to 7,000.
- Zhang Xiangming, Beijing Girl, 2015. Oil on canvas. Estimated at $10,000 to 12,000.
- Luo Brothers, Welcome to the famous brands of the world 08, 2007. Lacquer and collage on board. Estimated at $5,000 to 7,000.
Contemporary Asian Art is live on artnet Auctions now through April 23, 2015, and is on view at http://www.artnet.com/auctions/contemporary-asian-0415/.
For more information about this sale, please contact artnet Auctions specialist:
SPECIALIST, CONTEMPORARY ASIAN ART
+1-212-497-9700 ext. 698
artnet is the leading online resource for the international art market. Established in 1989, artnet provides reliable information and market transparency to art collectors. With our comprehensive suite of products, artnet can empower anyone with a passion for art.
With 24/7 worldwide bidding, artnet Auctions & Private Sales is a dynamic marketplace for collecting art. Our online auction platform provides a unique collecting experience with seamless flow between consignors, specialists, and collectors. Our auctions and private sales community influences new collectors and inspires everyone to collect art.