Due to the demands of our delegates and sponsors, we’re growing the event to cover more topics in the realm of automotive technology.
(PRWEB) April 15, 2015
The new venue will give the event the much needed added space for more conference sessions, a bigger exhibition and better networking areas. As ever, there will be an acute focus on telematics and connectivity, but to reflect the other hot trends in the industry at the moment, the topics of mobility and autonomous technology will also be covered.
Jack Palmer, Project Director for TU-Automotive Europe 2015 commented, “Due to the demands of our delegates and sponsors, we’re growing the event to cover more topics in the realm of automotive technology. Connectivity in the car will remain at the core of the conference, but trends reshaping urban mobility and facilitating driverless car technology will be explored in depth for the first time. We already have some big things in the pipeline so I’d encourage industry colleagues to keep an eye on the website over the next weeks and months!”
Click here to take a look at the event website - http://www.tu-auto.com/europe/
Connectivity, Mobility and Autonomy: All Covered Here
The 2015 agenda is currently being researched with the help from 100s of industry insiders. As ever, there will be an acute focus on telematics and connectivity, but to reflect the other hot trends in the industry right now, we will also cover mobility and autonomous technology.
- Personalised Connectivity Prevails – Context is king as data from changing driving environments sync with personal preferences to create a UX that bridges generational gaps
- Data Investments Pay Out – Collect. Analyse. Deliver - Harness connected car data to obtain real consumer and vehicle insights & generate new revenues
- Move With The M2M Hype Curve - Align the tech of other connected industries (e.g. home automation and health) with the car to draw closer to a totally connected lifestyle
- Tech Titans Enter The Connected Car – Discuss the business model and CRM repercussions for entrenched telematics players as CE giants move into the ecosystem
- Auto Mobility Towards 2020 – Debate OEM commitments, V2X tech and smart cities today to plot the path of automated vehicle technology of tomorrow
The attendee list of TU-Automotive Europe is like a who's who of the automotive infotainment industry in Europe.
“The show was very well organized and gave a comprehensive overview of the main trends in the main telematics market segments.” Ford Europe
“Telematics Update is really a great opportunity to get so many market insights and new contacts in such a short time period.” Audi
Contact the TU-Automotive team at europe(at)tu-auto(dot)com
TU-Automotive is a world leader in providing events and business intelligence to the automotive technology community covering telematics, auto mobility, autonomous vehicles and legal & insurance. You can sign up to receive free weekly updates, including exclusive industry analysis, interviews and insights at: http://www.tu-auto.com
Project Director | TU-Automotive
7-9 Fashion Street, London, E1 6PX, UK
T: +44 (0) 20 7375 7572 (Global) / 1 800 814 3459 ext 7572 (USA Toll Free)