London, UK (PRWEB) April 17, 2015
The total number of debit, charge and credit cards in use in India increased at a considerable pace from 2010 to 2014. The payment card transactions, in both volume and value terms, recorded growth as well, with the trend anticipated to keep this up in the offing.
March 2012 saw the launch of the RuPay domestic card scheme by the National Payment Corporation of India in an attempt to boost payment card penetration rates and strengthen competition amid providers of various card schemes. A range of the country’s public sector banks (PSBs) issued RuPay debit cards in that very year.
Diners Club, State Bank of India, HDFC Bank, Axis Bank, MasterCard, Punjab National Bank, Visa, RuPay, ICICI Bank and American Express are some of the key players in the marketplace.
New market research report “Cards and Payments Industry in India: Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2019” created by Timetric is available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: Cards and Payments Industry in India: Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2019
Published: April, 2015
Price: US$ 3,995.00
The research study provides a complete, unbiased analysis of the trends prevailing in India's cards and payments industry. It presents current and forecast valuations for each payment card sector of the industry alongside a granular analysis of the prepaid cards market. The report includes a deep overview of the diversity of payment instruments, and an all-round investigation of consumer attitudes and motives and purchasing preferences for cards. Furthermore, it gives an in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, including market shares of schemes and issuers.
Why To Buy?
- Take strategic decisions by using high-level historical and forecasted market data pertaining to the domestic industry as a whole and each of its individual segments.
- Pinpoint leading markets and growth opportunities by getting an all-round understanding of the various infrastructural, economic and business drivers impacting India's cards and payments industry.
- Find out the marketing strategies for selling different card types in the country.
- Gain access to profiles of the top banks involved in the national cards and payments industry to completely understand the competitive environment.
- Gain an overview of the main regulations and recent market developments affecting the industry.
More new reports by the publisher can be found at Timetric page.