AcctTwo took the time to show us what wasn't working in our old system and delivered the project well within our expected timeframe.
Houston, Texas (PRWEB) April 21, 2015
AcctTwo, a leading consulting firm and provider of cloud-based financial management solutions, announced that the firm has helped NEXT Worldwide implement Intacct's best-in-class financial management software. NEXT Worldwide is a not-for-profit organization that hosts youth, college, and young adult mission trips to help communities, regions and countries around the world. Through church-planting missions and leadership development, NEXT Worldwide provides a catalytic experience that propels the NEXT generation to “LIVE THE MISSION” both in the United States, as well as around the world. This small, but diverse, non-profit was running its finances on a legacy system, which was causing several transactional and reporting issues. After a rigorous software evaluation process, the organization chose Intacct over their current system as the best fit for its needs.
Previous Business Challenges Faced by NEXT Worldwide:
- The segments, as set up in their system, limited NEXT Worldwide's ability to report on cumulative balances on many critical mission efforts.
- The accounting staff was forced to use Excel for reporting and tracking mission data, an error-prone process with no real-time visibility.
- Generating reports was time-consuming, taking staff away from other key tasks.
Reasons for Selecting Intacct:
- Intacct's best-in-class approach allows NEXT Worldwide to connect finance and accounting to other systems via API.
- Intacct's dimensional capabilities and industry-leading reporting allows NEXT Worldwide to get the visibility they need to act strategically.
Key reasons NEXT Worldwide chose to move to Intacct over other systems evaluated:
- Intacct's modern chart of accounts makes it easier to pull out the necessary data and generate reports than other systems.
- Intacct connects to other SaaS applications more readily and at a lower cost that other software evaluated.
- NEXT Worldwide was looking to take advantage of the benefits of a true multi-tenant SaaS financial management system, a feature not available with legacy on-premise software systems.
Highlighted Comments from NEXT Worldwide Director of Operations:
"It felt like we needed a PhD to pull data from our old system to run reports," said Shawn Bettes, Director of Operations at NEXT Worldwide. "Moving to Intacct has given us the ability to easily generate reports and integrate with the other systems we need. AcctTwo took the time to show us what wasn't working in our old system, and their implementation team was responsive, knowledgeable, and delivered the project well within our expected timeframe."
Return on Investment:
- Payback Period of 5 Months
- Year One Net Benefit - $15,226
- Three Year Net Benefit - $69,262
AcctTwo is a leading consulting firm and reseller of cloud-based accounting and financial management software. Our sophisticated systems solve the issues growing non-profits face today. AcctTwo also outsources back office processes, allowing clients to focus on their mission. We provide the people, processes, technology, and office facilities to perform these functions, while allowing clients to collaborate interactively through an on-line portal.
AcctTwo is headquartered in Houston, Texas. For more information, please visit http://www.accttwo.com or call 713-744-8400.
Director of Marketing
Vice President of Sales