Belluschi Pavilion Opens to the Public

Share Article

Tiny 1950s house, recently relocated to the Marylhurst campus, will be open for tours on May 2

Celebrate the completion of the Belluschi Pavilion at Marylhurst University. Tour the house and grounds, learn about its history and re-construction at Marylhurst, and enjoy light refreshments. Noted Portland architect Pietro Belluschi designed the 911-square-foot home in 1951 for Arthur and Lucy Griffith of Lake Oswego. Now an educational and event space, the Belluschi Pavilion will provide educational opportunities for Marylhurst students and the architectural community and will be a resource for the community at large.

WHAT:        
Tour the Belluschi Pavilion

WHEN:        
Saturday, May 2, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.

WHERE:        
Marylhurst University campus (south end)
17600 Pacific Highway, Marylhurst OR

COST:            
Free

INFORMATION:    
marylhurst.edu/belluschi

Share article on social media or email:

View article via:

Pdf Print

Contact Author

Simona Boucek

Karen Pederson
Visit website