San Diego, CA (PRWEB) April 24, 2015
Halo announced today the release of Halo 15.1. Halo’s supply chain intelligence software suite that helps companies gain greater visibility and insight to their operational performance. This latest product enhancement is designed to provide increased flexibility as well as introduce new components for data quality and predictive analytics. Halo’s predictive analytics interface enables manufacturers to extend their analytics to focus on future outcomes - providing a holistic view of their supply chain.
Key technical features also include:
- Predictive Analytics – Integrated forecasting and scenario planning modules designed for business users.
- Data Cube Partitioning – Partitions a data cube to increase database performance and provides greater scalability for enterprise-level requirements.
- Change Data Capture – Introduces support for automatically detecting changes in database tables without additional configuration.
- Simplified Dashboard Creator – Newly designed interface for customized visualizations, chart design and improved flexibility.
- Scheduled Reporting – Schedules and distributes reports either within or outside the organization while keeping the appropriate data secure.
Amanda Smith, Senior Product Manager at Halo, commented, “The Halo 15.1 release will be our best yet. Our client base has asked for the ability to handle a growing array of data sources tied to their supply chain visibility needs. These new capabilities deliver the appropriate data management and analytics to meet that need.”
Halo delivers supply chain intelligence solutions to hundreds of enterprise customers and service provider partners in North America, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific. Our customer-driven analytics platform radically simplifies information management and operational analytics, enabling organizations to build more competitive supply chains. Halo replaces the complexity of siloed data sources and disparate applications with a single-purpose platform that lets firms analyze, decide and plan faster than ever before. Halo is headquartered in San Diego, California, and can be reached via the web (http://www.halobi.com), Twitter (@halo_bi) or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.