Winston-Salem, NC (PRWEB) April 17, 2015
Inmar, a company that operates intelligent commerce networks, today announced several of its team members – subject matter experts in various aspects of promotions – participated in the 2015 Industry Coupon Conference presented by the Association of Coupon Professionals (ACP) April 14-16 in San Antonio, Texas. It was the association’s tenth annual conference and was themed “Modernization of Coupons: Evolution or Revolution?”
The three-day conference explored top issues affecting the industry, including: current trends in coupon use by consumers, the impact of social media on promotions, consumer adoption of emerging technologies, shopping trends among Hispanics, the habits of Millennials, and how share-of-wallet is shifting among traditional retail channels and online merchants.
“The goal of the Conference Planning Task Force was to provide attendees with actionable insights for optimizing the effectiveness and efficiency of their coupon programs,” said Beth Buresh, co-chair of the Task Force and Vice President, Client Services and Operations at Inmar. “We feel we met that goal and the consensus is that it was a great event,” added Buresh.
Inmar promotion experts shared information and insights throughout the conference:
- Brian Wiegand, Senior Vice President, Digital, participated on the Digital Coupon Panel -- looking at the future of digital coupons and their influence on the promotion industry.
- Andrew Coleman, Senior Analytics Lead, Promotion Analytics, presented “Trends in Promotion Activity and Shopper Behavior: A Look Back at 2014 and Look Ahead for the Promotion Industry.”
- Susan Jones Senior Director, Promotion Analytics, moderated “Digital Coupons, Issues, Experts, Best Practices and Discussion.”
- Amber Shew, Product Analyst, Inmar Promotion Network, participated in a “how to” session on the GS1 DataBar™.
- Andrew Coleman and Nicole Steward-Streng, Shopper Insights Manager, presented “Understanding and Engaging the Hispanic Shopper.”
# # #
Inmar is a technology company that operates intelligent commerce networks. Our platforms connect offline and online transactions in real time for leading retailers, manufacturers and trading partners across multiple industries who rely on Inmar to securely manage billions of dollars in transactions. Our Promotions, Supply Chain and Healthcare platforms enable commerce, generate meaningful data and offer growth-minded leaders actionable analytics and execution with real-time visibility. Founded in 1980, Inmar is headquartered in Winston-Salem, North Carolina with locations throughout the United States, Mexico and Canada.
For more information about Inmar’s products and services, please call 866.440.6917 or visit http://www.inmar.com.