No one but the most tireless Apple followers can keep up with it all. So I'm distilling the oceans of information about Apple Watch into timely, concise blog posts and helpful resource pages.
San Francisco, Calif. (PRWEB) April 22, 2015
The Apple Watch Watch is a new blog and website focused on the latest Apple Watch news, apps, accessories, opinions and trends. Award-winning blogger and mobile tech journalist James A. Martin launched the site as a single go-to resource for Apple Watch consumers and followers.
Martin's goal is to cut through the hype and clickbait headlines surrounding Apple's high-profile smartwatch and share only the most important news and opinions. "No one but the most tireless Apple followers can keep up with it all," Martin says. "So I'm distilling the oceans of information about Apple Watch into timely, concise blog posts and helpful resources."
In addition to the blog, The Apple Watch Watch site includes the following resource pages:
- Watches, providing an at-a-glance, regularly updated look at all current Apple Watch models, prices, band sizes, and current shipping availability (a hot topic);
- Watch Reviews, offering bottom-line critical assessments of Apple Watch from professional reviewers;
- Competitors, featuring reviews of top smartwatch and activity tracker alternatives to Apple Watch;
- Apps, with capsule reviews of Apple Watch apps;
- Accessories, including reviews of Apple Watch add-ons.
Martin has written about mobile technology since 1994 and his articles have appeared in many online and print publications, including PC World, Macworld, Computerworld, and The Washington Post. He writes frequently about wearables and mobile apps for CIO.com. His CIO.com blog, Martin on Mobile Apps, received the 2014 ASBPE Gold National Award for blog excellence. Martin's Mobile Computing blog for PC World, which ran from 2002 to 2009, won Maggie and ASBPE awards.