Outskirts Press, the fastest-growing full-service self-publishing and book marketing company today announced its top ten titles from March.
(PRWEB) April 21, 2015
Alphabetically, its ten best performing self-published books from March were:
- The Alpha Equestrian Challenge by Nelly Cooper
- Boombin and Lama by Boona Cheema & Damon Guthrie
- Fickle Fickle Melinda McPickle by Meredith Migliorato
- Letters, To The Men I Have Loved by Mirtha Michelle Castro Marmol
- The Lost Art of House Cleaning by Jan M. Dougherty "the Head Rag Dragger"
- Memoirs of a Nail Tech by Tanisha Morgan
- To Hell I Must Go by Rod Sadler
- Tree Stand Murders by David B. Whitehurst
- What's Wrong with That Door? by John Quist
- Wrath of Aphrodite by Bess T. Chappas
All these books, and other Outskirts Press titles, are available from all major online retailers like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Powells, Books A Million, and others, plus conveniently from the Outskirts Press Direct bookstore at http://outskirtspress.com/bookstore for discounts ranging from 10%-55%.
About Outskirts Press, Inc.
Outskirts Press offers high-quality, full-service self-publishing and book marketing services for writers and professionals who are seeking a cost-effective, fast, and flexible way to publish and distribute their books worldwide while retaining 100% of their rights, 100% of their profits, and 100% of the creative control. http://www.outskirtspress.com.
Outskirts Press, Inc., 10940 S. Parker Rd - 515, Parker, Colorado 80134