With new automaker/insurer partnerships and tech giants entering the ecosystem, insurers will have a new range of data sources to calculate risk...
(PRWEB) April 22, 2015
Adoption has been on a steady course following a single device & single stream approach however, 2015 is looking invariably different. With new automaker/insurer partnerships and tech giants entering the ecosystem, insurers will have a new range of data sources to calculate risk, leading to a tipping point of adoption that few are ready for.
Within the webinar Robin Harbage a director at Towers Watson, Paul Stacy, the R&D Director at Lexis Nexis and Nikola Ristivojevich a senior strategic research analyst at Ford will address a number of topics around this discussion.
- Understand how insurers must re-align their UBI scoring algorithms to make them interoperable across varied data sources from dongle to vehicle embedded to instill a market ready for UBI
- Get to grips with how the landscape of UBI changes when large tech giants utilizes their wealth of consumer data from search to mobile platforms as they align themselves to offer proprietary insurance services
- The credit score comparison - Take a look at the filtering and validation processes that need to be in place to identify valuable and high quality data streams that demonstrate a true correlation to risk
Registration is complimentary. Sign up here - http://www.tu-auto.com/insurance-telematics-eu/webinar-evolution-ubi.php
The webinar is being conducted in association with the Insurance Telematics USA Conference 2015 (2-3 September at the Radisson Aqua Blu, Chicago) which will further examine and provide much-needed analysis of these fundamental questions surrounding data and the shifting value chain of UBI.
This is a must-attend event for anyone serious about insurance telematics. A brochure with full speaker and agenda is available to download on the website - http://www.tu-auto.com/insurance-telematics
Key topics at Insurance Telematics USA 2015 include:
- Telematics Redefining Claims
- Creating Data Portability
- The Consumer Perception of UBI
- Collaboration with Automakers
- The OBDII Apps Proposition
- Disruptive Models of Mobility
Here’s a quick sample of the 70+ speakers lined-up to speak at Insurance Telematics USA 2015:
- Dave Pratt, General Manager Usage Based Insurance, Progressive Insurance
- Chris Parker, AVP Product Underwriting, Zurich
- Dave Chronowski, Product Manager Connected Services Solutions, Ford
- Brian Pignone, Assistant Director – Product Development, The Hartford
- Robert Passmore, Senior Director Personal Lines Policy, PCIAA
- Tyson Becker, Manager, Business Development, General Motors
TU-Automotive is a world leader in providing events and business intelligence to the automotive technology community, covering telematics, auto mobility, autonomous vehicles and legal & insurance. You can sign up to receive free weekly updates, including exclusive industry analysis, interviews and insights at: http://www.tu-auto.com
Conference Director | TU-Automotive
T: (Global) +44 (0)20 7375 7599 | (UStf) 1 800 814 3459 ext 7599