Bonita Springs, FL (PRWEB) April 28, 2015
Celebrate Mom and all she means to you by treating her to Hyatt’s Mother’s Day Grand Brunch Buffet at Tanglewood Restaurant, Sunday, May 10, 2015 from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Mom will love all of the choices at this abundant feast with eight different themed buffets combined into one, including: omelets made to order; seafood buffet with shrimp, crab claws and oysters on the half-shell; carving stations of prime rib, turkey and ham; Asian sushi bar; international cheeses, and much, much more. Featured live entertainment during brunch will be smooth jazz by Chris and Jean Sidwell. Come to Tanglewood Restaurant at the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort in Bonita Springs this Mother’s Day, it’s more than brunch, it’s a celebration.
Hyatt’s Mother’s Day Grand Buffet Menu highlights:
- Breakfast Bar with omelets made to order, French toast and European pastries
- International cheeses and meats, olives, grilled vegetables and artisan breads
- Farm-to-table local organic greens and vegetables, salads and Caesar salad bar
- Seafood Buffet with smoked salmon, peppered mackerel, shrimp, crab claws and oysters
- Chef’s entrees including grilled bistro steak Lyonnaise, fire oven flatbreads and roasted Cornish hens
- Asian Sushi and Stir Fry Buffet with Nigiri and Maki rolls, tuna sashimi, sweet & sour pork, orange peel chicken, dumplings, spring rolls and pot stickers
- Carving Station with pepper rubbed prime rib, slow roasted turkey breast and baked smoked ham
- Dessert Bar with multi-tiered chocolate fountain with fruits and cake for dipping, white chocolate and lavender crème brulee, ice cream sundae bar, Chambord cream puffs, s’mores shooters, cheesecake and mini pastries
Hyatt’s Mother’s Day Grand Brunch Buffet will be presented from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. in Tanglewood Restaurant with live entertainment by Chris and Jean Sidwell. Adults: $75, children: $30, Under 5: complimentary. Reservations for Hyatt’s Mother’s Day Grand Brunch Buffet are recommended. Please call the Mother’s Day event hotline at 239-390-4398 to make reservations. A 20% gratuity and sales tax will be added to each check.