This Virtual Summit is ideal for marketers who need to improve the performance of key demand generation processes.
London, Ontario (PRWEB) April 24, 2015
Today, Demand Metric announces its Demand Gen Virtual Summit, a free online forum for marketers and demand generation professionals, to take place on April 29th, 2015. Featured at this Summit, attendees will hear of the “Big Ideas” that top marketing industry luminaries are focused on solving. The Summit content and presentations are ideal for those who seek to increase performance of their marketing automation, email marketing, online advertising, event marketing and Search Engine Optimization.
This event will debut a new presentation format: a rapid-fire presentation of “Big Ideas” from industry recognized experts in demand generation. These presentations will feature industry influencers such as:
- Mark Organ, founder of Influitive and Eloqua. Mark will share how advocate marketing is the best way to accelerate demand generation results.
- Jon Miller, co-founder of Engagio and Marketo. Jon will discuss how account-based marketing is the next big thing in B2B marketing.
- Mark Burgess, with Blue Focus Marketing and a best-selling co-author of “The Social Employee: How Great Companies Make Social Media Work”. Mark will share how socially active employees are the new, authentic marketing channel.
- Seth Lieberman, CEO of SnapApp. Seth will discuss the value of listening to your audiences and how that can inform better demand generation.
- Amanda Kahlow, founder of 6Sense. Amanda will identify how the lack of data visibility is keeping most demand generation marketers from reaching their total addressable market.
The Demand Generation Summit agenda also includes more in-depth, 30-minute presentations on topics critical to demand generation success:
- “Is your Demand Gen Playbook Outdated?”, presented by Kevin Bobowski, Vice-President of Demand Generation, Act-On Software
- “How Real Marketers Use Video to Generate 1000's of Leads”, presented by Tyler Lessard, Chief Marketing Officer, Vidyard
- “5 Reasons Why Account-Based Nurturing is Critical”, presented by Sangram Vajre, Co-Founder and Chief Marketing Officer, Terminus
- “How to Drive Webinar Registration and Attendance in 2015”, presented by Mark Bornstein, Senior Director of Content Marketing, ON24
- “State of the Union - How Top Performers are Using Webinars”, presented by Matthew Ley, President of The Streaming Network
- “Tales from the Marketing Performance Pack Leaders”, presented by Laura Patterson, President of VisionEdge Marketing
There is no cost to attend the Demand Generation Virtual Summit, and registration is now open. Those wishing to attend simply need to visit the Virtual Summit registration page. All registered attendees are automatically entered in a random drawing to win an iPad Air. The drawing will occur in the Virtual Summit Communications Lounge at the conclusion of the day’s presentations.
About Demand Metric
Demand Metric is a global marketing research & advisory firm serving a membership community of over 60,000 senior marketers with primary research & benchmark reports, technology research & advice, consulting services, training, virtual summits, CMO forums, and a library of 500+ practical tools and templates.
Offering consulting methodologies, advisory services, and premium marketing tools and templates, Demand Metric resources and expertise help the marketing community plan more efficiently and effectively, answer the difficult questions about their work with authority and conviction and complete marketing projects more quickly and with greater confidence, boosting the respect of the marketing team and making it easier to justify resources the team needs to succeed. To learn more about Demand Metric, please visit: http://www.demandmetric.com.