Being recognized as a TU-Automotive Award finalist is a clear validation of our company-wide efforts to make Spireon synonymous with product innovation and top-quality customer service.
Irvine, CA (PRWEB) April 24, 2015
Spireon Inc., the leading innovator of Mobile Resource Management (MRM) and Business Intelligence Solutions that connect companies to their mobile assets and workforces, has been named a finalist for the prestigious TU-Automotive Awards in the “Best Commercial Vehicle System Integrator” category.
“The TU-Automotive Awards are highly regarded recognitions of excellence, innovation and leadership in the connected car and automotive technology industry,” said Spireon Chief Executive Officer, Marc Brungger. “Being recognized as a TU-Automotive Award finalist is a clear validation of our company-wide efforts to make Spireon synonymous with product innovation and top-quality customer service.”
Spireon’s submission for the 2015 TU-Automotive Awards centers on some of the company’s most-notable achievements during the preceding year:
- Eclipsing the 2 million active subscriber milestone, making Spireon one of the largest independent telematics providers in the country.
- Launching its next generation Fleet & Asset Intelligence (FAI) information platform, which includes the industry’s first automated detention optimization system to help fleet owners see where trailers are located, how long those trailers have been detained at specific locations, whether they are empty or loaded, which customer locations have exceeded their detention grace periods, as well as daily views of billable detention hours.
- Acquiring as customers of Spireon’s industry leading FleetLocate trailer tracking solution two of the largest transportation and logistics providers in the United States: Swift Transportation Company and Werner Enterprises.
- Spireon’s partnership with one of the largest purchasing organizations in the United States, National Purchasing Partners, to provide local and state government agencies with time- and money-saving access to FleetLocate products and services without a bid process.
- Continued success of Spireon’s co-branded FleetLocate Joe Gibbs Driver Performance Program, the industry’s only game-based driver performance program, designed to improve driver behavior through positive reinforcement, recognition, and contest-based incentives—specifically, helping one customer achieve 15 percent reductions in both fuel purchasing and greenhouse gas emissions.
According to a TU-Automotive announcement, finalists were chosen by a panel of industry expert judges from more than 400 nominations across 12 categories. Winners will be announced on June 2nd at the Hyatt Place Hotel in Novi, Michigan, the day before the annual TU-Automotive Detroit conference and exhibition.
Spireon, Inc., connects companies to their mobile assets and workforces, giving them powerful information platforms that turn data into actionable business intelligence. Headquartered in Irvine, CA, Spireon’s leading Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)-based tools now support more than 2 million active subscribers through the company’s vehicle finance and fleet telematics solutions, and trailer and asset intelligence GPS offerings.
Spireon’s award-winning NSpire M2M intelligence platform provides unparalleled reliability and scalability, allowing the company to deliver ROI-focused solutions. The company's automotive solutions help dealers and lenders put more of their customers into vehicles, while giving them the tools to make smarter lending decisions, protect their investment, ensure longer performing loans and improve their business fundamentals. Spireon's industry-leading fleet offerings provide real-time visibility into business operations, allowing owners and managers to optimize asset management, and improve driver satisfaction and retention. For more information, visit http://www.Spireon.com.