TULSA, Okla (PRWEB) April 28, 2015
Oklahoma Chiller Corporation revealed its new website http://okchiller.com/ on April 24, 2015, just one example of how the commercial and industrial air conditioning and refrigeration company is leading the industry in the digital space. The new website was designed in order to better connect with existing and future customers, while providing website visitors with all of the information they are looking for in an attractive format.
The new website “will help us convey our commitment to ensuring we provide the best quality service to our clients,” says John Claybourn, President at Oklahoma Chiller.
A company’s website is often the first impression for potential customers. Oklahoma Chiller Corporation’s newly designed website was created with the intention to better relay who Oklahoma Chiller is – from the inside out – and how customers can benefit from a relationship with Oklahoma Chillers’ services.
“The website will attract potential customers and give them a better understanding of how we can meet their needs,” says Claybourn. “The website explains our difference in how protecting our clients is our top priority by recruiting top individuals in our area. We also want our customers to understand that we’ll always have their best interest in mind to help prevent unwanted surprises, unplanned downtime as well as to keep their budget and system’s efficiency top of mind.”
While there are many differences between Oklahoma Chillers’ old website and the new design, the most noticeable differences include:
- Informative features such as the Rental Chiller Price Estimator and Service On-Demand contact form, allowing visitors to quickly receive an instant quote or request immediate service.
- A Recruitment section, where qualified candidates can see current job openings and submit an application.
- A Just Chillin’ Blog to stay abreast to the latest Oklahoma Chiller company news, industry updates and maintenance tips to keep your HVAC system running smoothly.
- A Customer Portal, where customers can log in to get information on their accounts like log sheets, vibration reports, Eddy-current reports, etc.
- Mobile-friendly design for optimum functionality with unique designs for smartphones, tablets and laptop/desktop computers.
For more information on Oklahoma Chiller Corporation’s services, contact them at http://okchiller.com/contact/ or connect with them on social media.
About Oklahoma Chiller Corporation
Oklahoma Chiller Corporation is a commercial and industrial air conditioning and refrigeration company based in Tulsa, Oklahoma. At Oklahoma Chiller Corporation, your trust and satisfaction is our goal. We realize that our business is based on relationships with our customers. It is our belief that these relationships are developed through partnering with you to solve your problems and keep your equipment running reliably and efficiently.