To meet the needs of current and prospective students, the new design enhances the access and readability of information from any device
Laguna Hills, CA (PRWEB) April 27, 2015
Allied American University (AAU), an accredited online university that offers online associate and bachelor’s degrees to students worldwide, announced today the launch of its newly revamped website, http://www.allied.edu. The website, which is compatible with all browsers and mobile devices, offers an enhanced user experience and is part of the university’s ongoing efforts to improve the quality and availability of information to students and prospects worldwide.
“Our main goal was to design a user-friendly site with streamlined navigation and increased functionality,” said Galel Fajardo, director of marketing at Allied American University. “To meet the needs of current and prospective students, the new design enhances the access and readability of information from any device.”
Some key enhancements of the website include:
- Improved navigation and structure
- Modernized, eye-pleasing color pallet
- Highlighted degree and certificate sections
- Social media integration with direct connections to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube
- Mobile-optimized videos and forms
- Interactive student services section with links to textbooks, transcript requests, and support services
- Responsive design, permitting users to call or request information directly from their mobile device
Visitors are encouraged to explore the new website at http://www.allied.edu.
Allied American University is an accredited online university that provides bachelor’s and associate degrees for today’s in-demand careers. The programs at AAU are 100% online, flexible and student-focused. With a variety of military education benefits for active-duty members, military spouses and veterans, AAU is honored to be listed as one of the top Military Friendly Schools® for the 6th consecutive year. Allied American University is accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC). The Distance Education Accrediting Commission is listed by the U.S. Department of Education. The Distance Education Accrediting Commission is a recognized member of the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.