London, UK (PRWEB) April 27, 2015
In 2014, enterprises from Germany allocated most of their hardware budgets as follows: cloud computing, communication and network equipment and servers.
The enterprises from Germany are expected to increase their ICT budgets in 2015. As a result, their external ICT budgets in software, hardware as well as IT services expected to surpass the combined allocation in 2014.
New research report “ICT Investment Trends in Germany: Enterprise ICT Spending Patterns through to the End of 2016” worked out by Kable is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: ICT Investment Trends in Germany: Enterprise ICT Spending Patterns through to the End of 2016
Published: April, 2015
Price: US$ 2,995.00
The research report offers a comprehensive discussion of ICT investment trends in Germany through the end of 2016. The study examines ICT budget changes, uncovers ICT budget allocation (by core technology area and by function) and contains data related to budget breakdown and ICT provider selection.
Companies mentioned: Cisco, McAfee, Dell, Oracle, IBM, Kaspersky, HP, Microsoft, SAP.
Reasons to buy:
- get detailed understanding of expected changes in ICT budgets in 2015;
- find out how ICT budgets are allocated main elements of IT spend, such as software, hardware, communications, etc.;
- find out forces having impact on German enterprises' investments;
- look at ICT functions enterprises from Germany are interested in outsourcing;
- learn preferred buying approaches of German enterprises;
- comprehend factors that have influence on the enterprises while they choose an ICT provider;
- gain an insight into current strategic objectives of the enterprises;
- understand business as well as IT objectives that local enterprises intend to reach through their IT investment strategies;
- and more.
More in-demand research reports by the publisher can be found at Kable page.