London, UK (PRWEB) April 27, 2015
Worldwide, the duty-free channel has seen remarkable growth over the past 5 years; nevertheless, it was far below its full potential as the sector was adversely affected by the global recession and the Eurozone crisis. With the global economy being on the way towards recovery, the tourism business is gaining momentum from pole to pole, and tourists from developing countries, China in particular, are spending heavily on brand name products while travelling. The growth of low-cost tourism, the expansion of space and the number of duty-free shops in different airports, and also a wider availability of brands will likely contribute to the upsurge in channel sales.
Global duty-free retail sales are expected to reach USD 73.6 billion by the end of 2019, increasing at a CAGR of more than 8.5%. Drinks and personal care keep on being the highest expenditure categories in the overall duty-free market. The APAC region is projected to be a key growth driver for the global market with sales reaching the USD 37.6 billion mark in 2019.
Comprehensive research report “Global Duty Free Retailing, 2014-2019: Market Dynamics, Retail Trends and Competitive Landscape” worked out by Conlumino is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: Global Duty Free Retailing, 2014-2019: Market Dynamics, Retail Trends and Competitive Landscape
Published: March, 2015
Price: US$ 4,950.00
The research report provides an in-depth analysis of market data (current and forecast) of retail sales in various category groups within the worldwide duty-free retail sector.
Reasons to Buy:
- Get access to accurate, trustworthy data on 50 leading retail markets, encompassing 24 European countries, 12 countries in the APAC region, 9 countries in the Americas, and 5 countries in the Middle East and Africa in the duty-free retail market.
- Identify the largest and high-growth markets worldwide so as to discover the markets with the majority share in the global market in tandem with growth drivers.
- Gain a deep understanding of the individual product categories’ performance across 5 major markets for 2014 and up to 2019 – limelights key markets for a specific product category and the most rapidly growing market amongst them.
- Review the up-to-the-minute trends, market dynamics across 8 category groups, and game-changing innovations in the retail universe in the leading countries – insights that assist in developing the appropriate strategies.
- Keep track of the competitive scenario, along with a discussion of top players in the 4 regions, including information on store count, market shares and latest developments for leading duty-free retailers in the pertinent regions.
- View the detailed profiles of the top 10 duty-free retailers, containing data on revenue, store count, airport stores, duty-free sales and key strategies.
More comprehensive studies by the publisher can be found at Conlumino page.