“We truly see ourselves as a partner to project success for our clients around the world,” said Thu Truong, VP of Operations, SETA International.
Costa Mesa, CA (PRWEB) April 29, 2015
SETA International, the global software and services company, is pleased to announce the signing of several new clients. The companies, which span a range of industries, have selected SETA as a partner to develop end-to-end technology services. The business-to-business and business-to-consumer projects will include solutions for cloud, Web or mobile-based platforms. Project development work commences immediately.
“We are thrilled to be working with this prominent group of category leaders. Each company fills a critical void within their industries and are developing applications that will have a significant impact on their business. We are off to a strong 2015 and look forward to working with today’s entrepreneurs and innovators,” says Thu Truong, VP of Operations, SETA International.
In a recent client survey, SETA was recognized for its ability to take an idea and make it a reality, on time, on budget and with extremely high satisfaction rates from clients. “We truly see ourselves as a partner to project success for our clients around the world,” adds Ms. Truong.
Several of the new client additions include:
- Launch! – The company provides entrepreneurs a blueprint to launch and grow their business and succeed in today’s marketplace.
- Content Market – Founded to help solve the gap that most companies have with consistently publishing content that their audiences find compelling enough to share.
- Avumo – Currently in the development stages, Avumo is a SaaS-based mobile web site development platform.
- Barrel Horse Racing – An app (bangitdangit.com) that immediately tells users how they placed and whether or not they are a jackpot winner.
- TheRestaurantExpert.com – Helps independent restaurant owners succeed.
- DJ Mixes – Providing SaaS-based social media application primarily targeted for music artists.
- Beep Beep – Developers of SaaS-based geo tracking systems.
About SETA International
Founded in 2008, SETA International with its headquarters in Orange County, CA is an industry leading systems integrator that specializes in system integrations, technical consulting and custom software development solutions. With 400+ talented employees in the US, Ireland, Japan, and Vietnam, SETA has contributed to the success of 500+ clients worldwide across all industries such as beauty, fashion, finance, education, entertainment, gaming, government, insurance, manufacturing, medical, restaurant, social media, toll road, travel, and many more.