Kim went over and above the call of duty. I would not hesitate for a second to send all who desire this field to The Academy of Home Staging. In fact, I would insist upon it!
Washington DC (PRWEB) April 30, 2015
The Academy of Home Staging is pleased to announce The Advanced Home Staging Certification Design Course will be held in Washington, DC on 08/03/2015. Any student that registers before June 1st, 2015, will receive $500 off the August tuition if paid in full. The Washington, DC course will be taught by Nicci Parrish, the founder and owner of Impress Home Staging, a premier home staging and redesign company in the Washington, DC metro area. She brings over 15 years of experience exceeding client’s expectations and developing creative and innovative and decorating learning solutions for Fortune 500 companies and public sector organizations. Nicci has a Master of Science in Instructional Design, Development and Evaluation from Syracuse University. She is an adjunct instructor at Prince George’s County Community College where she has taught hundreds of aspiring home staging entrepreneurs in the Washington DC metro area on the fundamentals of starting a home staging business. Inspired by her students’ passion to learn more about the home staging industry, Nicci joined The Academy of Home Staging to provide other aspiring home staging students an opportunity to experience a one-of-a-kind coaching and mentoring home staging program.
The Academy's home staging certification program offers hands-on experiential exercises in the classroom and out in the field immersed with coaching and mentoring through all course projects. Class sizes are limited to ensure teacher to student mentoring as needed. Students will learn everything they need to know to start and run their own Home Staging Business. For more information call 1-800-574-5576.
Home Staging and design is a rapidly growing industry. The real estate industry across the country has seen significant growth in listings, prices and sales in the past year.
The Academy of Home Staging offers industry leading training that is unmatched by other Home Staging Training courses. Several key factors set The Academy’s training program apart from the rest:
- The only Advanced Home Staging Certification available
- Limited class size (8 maximum students) to provide personalized coaching and mentoring to students by Instructors
- Over 10 hands-on exercises including a minimum of 3 in-field exercises. These exercises are crucial to providing students a complete education and insuring the ability to successfully start and manage their own Home Staging business.
- Student and Instructor experience together, apply and discuss all solutions and approaches for all areas of the design and business aspects to a Home Staging Business.
- Student discovery and questions are encouraged in every session.
- Complete Business CD for each student upon successful completion of the class, and passing the Certification exam at the end of the class
- Committed to the success of every student that comes to The Academy of Home Staging. Ongoing education, regular Alumni newsletters chock full of new information and tips and access to one-on-one coaching.
Interested students should call 1-800-574-5576 today to register and secure their seat in our limited enrollment classes and realize these fantastic savings! All students will be eligible to apply for our finance program.
ABOUT THE ACADEMY OF HOME STAGING
The Academy of Home Staging was founded by Kim Kapellusch in 2005 in the LA area, and has quickly become the Industries premier Home Staging and Redesign Certification Training Program. Today, The Academy operates in California, Dallas, TX, New York City, Philly, San Francisco and Washington, DC. In addition to its leading classroom certification classes, The Academy offers a full CD based course, ongoing education and one-on-one business counseling.
For more information, call 1.800.574.5576 or visit The Academy of Home Staging.