London, UK (PRWEB) April 28, 2015
Market Publishers Ltd is announced as a media partner of the Smart Energy Analytics 2015, taking place on the 6th – 7th May 2015 in London, England, the UK.
Organised by Active Communications International, Inc. (ACI), the upcoming 2-day event, Smart Energy Analytics 2015, is targeted to bringing leading stakeholders together to discuss the merits of adoption of Big Data management and analytics to reach business intelligence optimisation. The Conference will bring the following pressing issues to the attendees’ notice:
- Asset Management and Maintenance
- Customer Data Analytics
- Operations Optimisation
- Analytics Integration
- Utilities Sector Case Studies
- Business Strategies
- Increasing Privacy and Cyber Security
- and more.
The Smart Energy Analytics 2015 Conference
Dates: Wednesday 06 May 2015 – Thursday 07 May 2015
Location: The Kensington Close Hotel – London, the UK
Eminent Speakers at This Year’s Event Include:
- Frans Campfens, Senior Business Architect, Asset Management, Alliander
- Jennifer Woodruff, Western Power Distribution’s Low Carbon and Innovation Engineer
- Dr Zeljko Schreiner, President of Intelligent Process Solutions (IPS)
- Alain Bollack, Director at Ernst & Young
- Anastasios Koumparos, Tempus Energy’s International Strategy Manager
- Alisdair McDougall, Analyst at Verdantix
- James Monighan, Head of Products, Connected Homes, British Gas
- Johan Ander, Programme Manager, Fortum
- David Salisbury, Head of Data and Business Change, National Grid
- Emil Berthelsen, Principal Analyst at Machina Research
- Jean-Louis Coullon, Alstom Grid’s Asset Management Director
- among others.
Who Should Participate?
Software providers, IT architects, utility companies, DSO’s, TSO’s, technology and innovation directors, asset and security managers, CRM executives, metering professionals, experts in the renewable energy sector, system engineers, consultancies, smart grids and strategic project managers, etc.
The conference is a must-visit event for those launching novel services or products and wishing to achieve visibility and develop brand recognition in the industry!
Please note that Market Publishers’ registered customers are eligible for special discounts.
To register at MarketPublishers.com please visit our Registration Page.