A judgment, for me is not the mere grasping of a thought, but the admission of its truth. - Gottlob Frege
Boston, MA (PRWEB) April 30, 2015
Big data and analytics capabilities had once been a tool and utility affordable to the top 1% of businesses. Technology evolution has made the tools and capabilities ready for wide scale adoption. In an effort to boost the adoption of these latest capabilities, AnalyticsWeek is launching "Analytics Awareness Week."
The Agenda: To understand the state of analytics, initiate discussions, create awareness, and educate the masses to facilitate a wide scale adoption.
The Why: AnalyticsWeek had been approached by businesses, organizations, and community members due to confusion about tools, techniques, technologies, and talent. A week of awareness will attract leaders, cutting edge technologies, easy to adopt processes, and enthusiasts together. A week of engagement will help create multiple opportunities for the entire ecosystem.
The Plan: The experts, consulting services, tool providers, and data driven organizations will come together to conduct webinars, talks, evening events, tweet chats, e-books, after hour sessions and office hours to spread awareness.
The Date: July 26-31, 2015 (Honoring the work of Gottlob Frege, father of analytic philosophy)
1. Data and Analytics Community: Big data and analytics community members are the primary focus for AnalyticsAwarenessWeek. The goal of this event is to connect big data and analytics communities around the current state of analytics.
2. Consulting Service Organizations: Consulting services are playing a key role in today's ecosystem in helping businesses understand and adopt the latest analytics capabilities. Consulting services will use the opportunity to connect with a broader set of communities and share their best practices, learning, and tricks-of-the-trade to spread awareness as well as facilitate wide scale adoption of analytics practices. As a result of this event, consulting services will substantially increase their outreach and network thereby facilitating a winning proposition for the ecosystem.
3. Provider Organizations: Tool providers represents one of the bigger chunks of the analytics industry. Big Data and Analytics industry is flooded with promising tools that help businesses understand their data, improve predictions, and facilitate sustained growth. The provider group will use the opportunity to connect with community members and educate them on the latest tools, tricks, techniques. Providers will use the opportunities to connect with prospects, identify strategic alliances and increase their awareness via analytics awareness week.
4. The Data Driven: A corporate juggernaut using the art of analytics to grow their businesses could use the week to share their best practices, real-time use cases, and journey through this super specialized field of data analytics. Data Driven corporations will help other hopefuls understand how they could adopt analytics capabilities to grow. As an incentive, these businesses will connect with prospective talent to spread awareness, build partnerships, and engage communities.
5. The Hopefuls: A business who is on-the-fence on using analytics capabilities or finding ways to understand what the industry has to offer could use the opportunity to give a week to sit-back and learn about how the industry has been shaping up for businesses to use data and analytics. On-the-fence businesses could really enjoy a weeklong of "tell and not-sell" to understand how "the art of analytics" could help businesses grow.
The How: More details on the structure and layout of 1 week will be laid out in 2 batches: May 15 (tentative charter) & June 15 (structure and assets).
In the Meantime:
Being a community event, much needed help and support is welcome from the community. Any help in spreading awareness will go far in amplifying the impact.
Signup to stay informed at: here or contact info(at)analyticsawarenessweek(dot)com for sponsorship or participation details.
AnalyticsWeek is a go-to All Things Analytics Platform connecting Businesses and Professionals. With online platforms and offline programs, AnalyticsWeek connects data science professionals and businesses around best practices, use cases, latest data analytics trends and cutting edge technologies to help professionals grow quickly in this rapidly evolving world of data science.