Unlike other small carts in the market, Toter’s new 35-gallon cart has an extra-large footprint and 10” wheels, making it the most stable small cart available.
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (PRWEB) April 29, 2015
Toter, a Wastequip brand, and the nation’s leading manufacturer of two-wheel carts for curbside collection of waste, recycling, and organics, today announces the launch of a 35-gallon cart. Unlike other small carts in the market, Toter’s new 35-gallon cart has an extra-large footprint and 10” wheels, making it the most stable small cart available.
Designed to satisfy market demand for smaller-sized carts for refuse and organics collection, this new 35-gallon cart complies with local franchise rate structures that often require 35-gallon carts. Like all Toter carts, the 35-gallon cart is engineered for superior toughness. With Toter’s patented stress-free Advanced Rotational Molding™ process, Rugged Rim® technology, and reinforcements in critical wear areas, these carts are built to last – in fact, Toter carts have the longest lifespan (15 to 20 years; almost twice the life of the nearest competitor), and lowest lifecycle cost available.
Toter’s new 35-gallon cart is packed with industry-leading features:
- Manufactured with Toter’s own patented, stress-free Advanced Rotational Molding process for superior product durability for years and years of service life.
- Patented Rugged Rim technology adds rigidity, and reinforced material in critical wear areas extends life.
- Fully sealed, leak-proof design with factory-installed 360° rotating steel stop bar is perfect for solid waste, recyclables, and organics.
- Bottom wear strip provides outstanding abrasion protection.
- Large footprint and aerodynamic design create industry-leading wind and “set-down”stability − cart won’t fall over when lid is flipped back.
- Multiple options available for custom hot stamps, raised imprints, in-mold labeling, etc.
- Optional lids available to keep critters out (animal deterrent lids have a locking gravity latch that opens automatically when cart is picked up by waste collector).
- Carts ship 2/3 assembled (optional) – with factory-installed lids and stop bars − greatly reducing labor costs typically associated with assembly of small carts.
“Toter made its mark in the waste industry in the late 1960s, when it introduced the very first automated curbside cart system. The brand has grown to multiple plastic product lines – wheeled carts, stationary containers, front-load containers, composters, tilt trucks and more – but our two-wheel curbside collection carts will always be at the heart of the Toter brand,” said Jim Pickett, Toter’s Vice President of Sales.
“As the industry landscape evolves – particularly in regard to residential organics collection, which often requires smaller cart sizes – new product development has to adapt,” Pickett continued. “Until now, smaller-sized carts were unstable, and at times cumbersome when used for automated curbside collection. There was a real need in the marketplace for a better-engineered small cart, and Toter’s new 35-gallon cart is a fantastic example of a new product that exceeds the needs of the end-users who depend on our products day in and day out.”
Toter’s new 35-gallon carts are available in a wide variety of colors, including beautiful granite finishes that complement contemporary environments. Toter’s textured finishes mask normal wear by helping hide scuffs, scratches, and unsightly dirt, keeping carts looking new for many years.
Toter is the leading manufacturer of curbside refuse and recycling carts to waste haulers and municipalities throughout North America. Toter also produces specialty carts for document management, electronic waste, organics, medical waste and more. Manufactured using Advanced Rotational Molding, Toter carts offer greater service life than injection-molded carts. Toter curbside carts are the only commercial-grade carts available to consumers at major retailers nationwide. Toter is a Wastequip brand. For more information, visit http://www.toter.com.
Wastequip is the leading North American manufacturer of waste and recycling equipment, with an international network of manufacturing facilities and the most extensive dealer network in North America. Wastequip’s broad range of waste and recycling equipment and systems is used to collect, process and transport recyclables, solid waste, liquid waste and organics. The company’s brands include Wastequip, Toter, Galbreath, Pioneer, Accurate, Cusco, Mountain Tarp and Go To Parts. For more information, visit http://www.wastequip.com.