London, UK (PRWEB) April 30, 2015
Market Publishers Ltd is announced as a media partner of the Market Research in the Mobile World 2015 (MRMW North America 2015) conference, held on May 19-22, 2015, in the City of New York, the United States of America.
Trusted by thousands of participants from all over the world, the upcoming international conference, MRMW North America 2015, is the premier event for the market research industry, featuring top-notch speakers, game-changing case studies and reviews of the up-to-the-minute cutting-edge methodologies and tools available. Speakers will encompass high-level executives from Wipro, Hilton, The Coca Cola Company, Kellogg, Jonhson & Jonhson, Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Microsoft and Conde Nast, among others.
The event organizer Merlien Institute has enlarged the advisory board with representatives of overseas clients and thought leaders from Microsoft, General Mills, Ericsson, Symrise, Medtronic, among others!
This year will also be a witness to the launch of MRMW Awards to celebrate innovation in the market research sector and recognise the success achieved by certain individuals in the mobile market research field. The Awards will provide the starting point of the Gala Dinner held during the event.
MRMW North America 2015
Dates: 19 May 2015 – 22 May 2015
Location: The Wyndham New Yorker Hotel, New York City, the U.S.
Why to Participate:
- Get wind of more than 30 talks, real case studies and panel discussions from mobile research industry innovators
- Track the latest innovations in technology which are driving mobile research
- Communicate with 300 likeminded people – clients, research workers and technology innovators
- Know where industry leaders will invest in the offing and understand what drives their decisions
- Examine and test the cutting-edge technologies, tools and methodologies on the exhibition floor
What makes MRMW North America 2015 unique?
- MRMW is the one and only worldwide conference series focusing on mobile, innovation and high technology market research
- Single stream, highly focused agenda is customised for each geography, drawing on local experts and advisory board from abroad
- The event has a global dedicated networking groups which let you connect to clients and business partners the year round
- MRMW offers a unique possibility to make a lot of new business partnerships and contracts.
Please NOTE that Market Publishers’ registered customers are eligible for a special 15% discount. Also, group discounts are available for groups of 3 and more.
To register at MarketPublishers.com please visit our Registration Page.